Owning A Canadian | Page 5 | Vital Football

Owning A Canadian

kefkat - 23/1/2014 14:01

Ahem excuse me women work 24/7 whether they go out to paid employment or not. The job is 24/7, no time off, no holidays, no unions and even when they grow up you don't stop being Mom: The role just changes. I have spent sleepless nights still with worry over mine and so on.

Would you say its the toughtest job on the planet?

I just cant resist this... And befittingly for this thread 'I love Bill Burr in the manliest way possible'...

[youtube=rwPg2oarG_c]

kefkat - 24/1/2014 00:42

Villan Of The North - 23/1/2014 15:52

Ahem excuse me women work 24/7 whether they go out to paid employment or not. The job is 24/7, no time off, no holidays, no unions and even when they grow up you don't stop being Mom: The role just changes. I have spent sleepless nights still with worry over mine and so on.

I am still a taxi, a nurse, a bank machine, a therapist and so on and so forth

No I wouldn't change it for the world however a stay at home Mom does work: Try employing all the people for her roles and you would be looking at a few hundred thousand a year

I can't see that a dad's role is any different that the one described there.

I can as most Dad's don't do all that, though there maybe some I certainly don't know any, though more of this generation do[/QUOTE]

Wondered how long the "slag off the men" theme would start :2: Do you watch Tricia?

Green Tea - 23/1/2014 23:24

Juan Mourep - 23/1/2014 16:27

Green Tea - 22/1/2014 16:58

And from the learnings in our history, homosexuality has been frowned upon. So it hasnt done ok has it?

I would argue that our "learnings in our history" point to persecution and murder, bit more extreme than frowning, it only hasn't done okay as you put it, because religious zealots profess to know what their god wants, which seems to be death and suffering as opposed to love and light.

For the non-religious = our evolutionary journey as a species, then we ourselves would have brought about the very notion of religion, laws and rules(would we not?). So in the eyes of the non religious - wasnt we around for thousands of years prior to having knowledge of language, drawings, writing ability etc? Wouldnt these things have had to be developed over a period of time? Or did we just all write books and draw pictures, from the moment we swam from the pond?

And during this journey, did we need language, pictures, writings 1st, before we even learned how to reproduce? Was it a case of "hold on a minute, let me just check the book"..

The long haired ape ancestor(of ours) that sees a woman, fights for her and beats his chest, jumps on her, holds her down and has sex with her - was the bible already in full force at this point? Or did man(for the non religious) develop it long after these ape ancestors learned how to reproduce, live in tribes/groups/families etc? Wasnt sex, in either homosexual, heterosexual or what ever, already being established in our early intelligence at this point?

Here we have all the religious haters on the forums saying "millions of years" blah de blah...Well blow me...What were we doing all those years "before the bible and ANY religion" even came about?

You believe in millions of years, you believe in man took his own journey without any divine intervention dont you? Well then stand up and take it...This is the life RIGHT NOW that WE as a species produced - which includes all the religions, all the books, drawings, laws, rules, thoughts, behaviours, blah de blah....

Homosexuality is where it is on global stage because OF MAN and our journey. We obviously decided at some point as a species that it draws a negative on our strength of survival.

The same argument could be used with you, though. You think God created us all, in his image, so just deal with it.

Also, are you saying that because evolution created everything we now have and are, then we should just accept it and not try to change it in any way? So Paedophilia should just be integrated into society?

You forget that evolution never stops. There is no end point. There is no ultimate being. It's just a never ending series of minute changes again and again and again. We don't need Religion to explain the World around us an more. We've evolved past that.

Green Villan - 24/1/2014 03:42

kefkat - 24/1/2014 00:42

No I wouldn't change it for the world however a stay at home Mom does work: Try employing all the people for her roles and you would be looking at a few hundred thousand a year

I can as most Dad's don't do all that, though there maybe some I certainly don't know any, though more of this generation do

Wondered how long the "slag off the men" theme would start :2: Do you watch Tricia?[/QUOTE]

Don't watch any of them GV as I had already stated. Hmm at slagging men off. Never done that on here. It isn't my style either here or anywhere. I am speaking from my own experience and generally.

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 24/1/2014 08:33

Green Villan - 24/1/2014 03:37

Atheists are as pathetic as religious nut jobs. Goodnight.

Would you care to elaborate? That's rather a broad statement without an substance.

Was thinking the same. I don't feel pathetic, do you Heath? I stand to be corrected. Well, I sit, it is easier to type!

gator - 25/1/2014 18:16

I think people with hair are just as pathetic as people without hair.

Bollox, people without hair, at least men above the age of 30 without hair, are far better and much cooler than pretty much every other demographic.

kefkat - 24/1/2014 01:42

I can as most Dad's don't do all that, though there maybe some I certainly don't know any, though more of this generation do

I see the generational argument but if you know no men that do this then you've been starved of positive male influences in your life. My Dad did all that but in a way he and his generation could understan it. I'd like to think I've learned from him and taken things on to another level........and yet I'm still learning from him.

Villan Of The North - 25/1/2014 17:22

Bollox, people without hair, at least men above the age of 30 without hair, are far better and much cooler than pretty much every other demographic.
So are you seriously telling me you belong to a demographic group just above 30 :3:

gator - 25/1/2014 18:28

So are you seriously telling me you belong to a demographic group just above 30 :3:

Perhaps not "just" :18: lol But at least I'm younger than Fear :17:

Villan Of The North - 25/1/2014 17:33

gator - 25/1/2014 18:28

Perhaps not "just" :18: lol But at least I'm younger than Fear :17:
We all are I will say I think you have more hair as well Ian :17:

Green Tea - 23/1/2014 23:24

For the non-religious = our evolutionary journey as a species, then we ourselves would have brought about the very notion of religion, laws and rules(would we not?).

Interesting that you group religion with laws and rules, you use the term "we ourselves would have" would we? Who's we? Do you really believe that "we" are all created equal? We are not, sociologically speaking some are born into wealth and leadership, while most are born into servitude, physiologically speaking some are born champions, while most are not, psychologically speaking some are born genii, some are born above average, some are distinctly average, with a vast majority below average.

The majority have a moral compass, with or without religious teachings, we are inherently good and charitable when given the choice.

But there is a section of the "we" who crave power, crave control and material objects, that section is usually those who sociologically fell into the wealth and leadership bracket, these are the people who invented your religion as a control mechanism of the masses, I know you don't believe that and have refused point blank to even allow your mind to entertain such a notion that you may be wrong, but that is like refusing to acknowledge that water is wet.

So in the eyes of the non religious - wasnt we around for thousands of years prior to having knowledge of language, drawings, writing ability etc? Wouldnt these things have had to be developed over a period of time? Or did we just all write books and draw pictures, from the moment we swam from the pond?

Were we? Would they? And what does this have to do with anything?

And during this journey, did we need language, pictures, writings 1st, before we even learned how to reproduce? Was it a case of "hold on a minute, let me just check the book"..

The long haired ape ancestor(of ours) that sees a woman, fights for her and beats his chest, jumps on her, holds her down and has sex with her - was the bible already in full force at this point?

Still trying to work out your point, if you have one, obviously the bible was not around in those days.

Or did man(for the non religious) develop it long after these ape ancestors learned how to reproduce, live in tribes/groups/families etc? Wasnt sex, in either homosexual, heterosexual or what ever, already being established in our early intelligence at this point?

The reproductive urge has nothing to do with intelligence, it is a basic drive, an urge we can not ignore and a large proportion of animals on this planet will happily get their rocks off with either gender of their species, THAT is natural, that is normal.

Here we have all the religious haters on the forums saying "millions of years" blah de blah...Well blow me...What were we doing all those years "before the bible and ANY religion" even came about?

Again, what's your point?

You believe in millions of years, you believe in man took his own journey without any divine intervention dont you?

Do I? Well no actually, I don't, but as for "divine" intervention, no, I'm afraid all of the evidence points elsewhere.

Well then stand up and take it...This is the life RIGHT NOW that WE as a species produced - which includes all the religions, all the books, drawings, laws, rules, thoughts, behaviours, blah de blah....

No, "we" did not produce this, those in power produced this, those who wanted to control the masses produced this, this is not the world that most of us want, most of us do not want the need for an Army, most of us want peace and happiness, most of us want equality, most of us don't want to see people suffer needlessly, most of us don't want children blown up with drones in our name, with money we've paid into the government, most.....

Homosexuality is where it is on global stage because OF MAN and our journey.

Homosexuality has been around as long as man.

We obviously decided at some point as a species that it draws a negative on our strength of survival.

We? Not in my name, religious zealots decided it should be outlawed, If 50% of the male population was homosexual it wouldn't effect the survival of our species in the slightest, it just means more girlies for the rest of us :35:

I class homophobic views in the same bracket as racism, outdated views from outdated minds.

Juan - the powerful made all the decisions? At the end of the day (for those that dont believe in God), then the powerful, rich, famous or whatever - it is still how we as a species have evolved. Maybe you should embrace and accept it.

Do you begrudge the powerful lion that wins over the pride?..In other words buddy, the lion will evolve how it evolves and if that means the stronger male has to fight and win ownership of the pride - so be it...You cant go feeling sorry for the weaker male that heads off into the jungle all alone. (well you can) this is life and its life of the lions, accept and embrace it.

We are the human species on planet Earth and where we are at is down to how it panned out..If the powerful made it - then get over it..No good crying because your the weak lion. And all the rules, the laws, religion, wars, internet, the wheel, the atomic bomb, blah de blah - this is all a part of the road we travel down.

If Homosexuality is going to be as an equal worldwide - the door it opens, we will live that fate. Just like any other shift that happens on our journey. In evolution there are no wrongs or right, its just a road we travel down as we survive. And if the masses dont like what happens when the door opens then im sure another shift will take place.

Maybe Christianity is why we are now accepting homosexuality in the 1st place? It isnt accepted in Islam, it wasnt accepted in periods before Christianity...Yet the Western world where Christianity is more widespread, you see a more tolerance..Maybe those powerful ancestors that invented Jesus were onto something, that it would make us and pave our way into a more tolerable species later in the future? Love thy neighbour and honour mother and father and all that...Maybe its all tapped into each and everyone of us and enabled us to live more socially and civilised?

"If 50% of the male population was homosexual it wouldn't effect the survival of our species in the slightest, it just means more girlies for the rest of us" - It could also mean more child trafficking or babies being sold on the black market. It could bring about more psychological problems in young children, more depression, instability, suicides, It could actually have major drastic consequences on human survival and living conditions. But we dont need to be worrying about things like that do we? Its a bit like creating a society where women have to go to work to help support the family, the pressures of money, marriage problems that came after - it dosnt matter, we didnt think about those things at the time...

Green Tea - 26/1/2014 01:47

"If 50% of the male population was homosexual it wouldn't effect the survival of our species in the slightest, it just means more girlies for the rest of us" - It could also mean more child trafficking or babies being sold on the black market. It could bring about more psychological problems in young children, more depression, instability, suicides,

That's possibly one of the most insulting posts you've ever made, and you've made a few.

You are an Evil little man, and exactly what I would expect from a Religious fanatic.

I've already shown there is no difference in children raised by same sex families. Could you at least have the decency to acknowledge this, or provide proof to the opposite. This is not about what you think would happen in your warped little mind, this is about what really does happen in the real World.

Once again Heath making assumptions that you know me and what im thinking...And once again "getting it wrong"..

Right - for a start I dont mention that Gay people cannot bring up children..

My point is, that if we have an influx "world wide" of Gay marriage and then gay adoption being more frequent - the likelihood then further down the line could mean an influx in child trafficking, babies sold on the black market too world wide..And it is "these" kids I was referring to when talking about any psychological problems, depression, suicides setting in...I wouldnt want to be a child sold on from one area of the world to another and if I was, it could implement problems in my very character as a person later in life. I know of children from heterosexual backgrounds where they were given up for adoption and when they found out later in life it added a negative effect upon them - sure they always love their adopted parents but there is something inside that wonders why they were given up and who were their original family. It hurts them!

But once again you assumed the problems I was talking about is because a healthy child was in a gay home and thicko green tea here is just saying gays would educate the child into gayness..Maybe thicko green tea thinks that gays bringing up kids then they will all have problems later in life..No I wasnt!

Remove your insulting post aimed at me please - its degrading your own intelligence. Surely your better than that?

Nope. It's staying, because it's right. You can't worm out of it now. It's there for everyone to see in Black and White. You've insulted every Gay parent out there, whether you understand it or not.

You are a vile person.

In fact you seem to think the world is just in your box..You dont see anything outside that box.

If there is a market for something where money can be made then humanity will exploit that market. Gay couples cannot conceive a child naturally between themselves - they need a 3rd party.

Now imagine a world of all equality, freedom, peace etc...Loads of Gay couples finally coming out without fear, finger pointing, any stigmas etc....Imagine such, on a world scale. Over time we would have a child shortage for these couples(and heterosexual couples that are struggling to conceive) - there are only so many babies that are awaiting adoption and the waiting list is long and criteria is quite stringent. Its hard for heterosexuals to adopt a baby - so a world where we introduce more married settled couples that cannot conceive, it will automatically open up a child market..Money is to made and it can easy be exploited. Do you think the world is all nice and bad things dont happen? Do you not think young women that maybe addicted to drugs wouldnt take up and opportunity to earn a couple of grand?

You never look at consequences at what doors can open once we open them. You just look on the surface..