Owning A Canadian | Page 6 | Vital Football

Owning A Canadian

Green Tea - 26/1/2014 11:39

In fact you seem to think the world is just in your box..You dont see anything outside that box.

If there is a market for something where money can be made then humanity will exploit that market. Gay couples cannot conceive a child naturally between themselves - they need a 3rd party.

Now imagine a world of all equality, freedom, peace etc...Loads of Gay couples finally coming out without fear, finger pointing, any stigmas etc....Imagine such, on a world scale. Over time we would have a child shortage for these couples(and heterosexual couples that are struggling to conceive) - there are only so many babies that are awaiting adoption and the waiting list is long and criteria is quite stringent. Its hard for heterosexuals to adopt a baby - so a world where we introduce more married settled couples that cannot conceive, it will automatically open up a child market..Money is to made and it can easy be exploited. Do you think the world is all nice and bad things dont happen? Do you not think young women that maybe addicted to drugs wouldnt take up and opportunity to earn a couple of grand?

You never look at consequences at what doors can open once we open them. You just look on the surface..

More nonsense from you. You automatically assume that parents from both groups would resort to illegal means to achieve their goals? How insulting.

The fact that most same sex couples who want children are female, who can artificially conceive, has escaped your "world in a box". These women would also be available as surrogates for there male counterparts, as happens commonly today.

You are obsessed with same sex male relationships, which is warping your view. You just want it to be wrong.

Apart from all this, it is a hypothetical scenario that will never happen, because Evolution wouldn't allow it so why even bring it up? Evolutionary biology just doesn't allow this scenario. The maths is astronomically impossible.

You are obsessed with same sex male relationships
-------
Read the post that was posted by Juan that I answered!

In fact here it is again so you can read it slowly this time before you start making your wild accusations and assumptions...

"If 50% of the male population was homosexual it wouldn't effect the survival of our species in the slightest, it just means more girlies for the rest of us"

More nonsense from you. You automatically assume that parents from both groups would resort to illegal means to achieve their goals? How insulting.
---------
By the way, this already happens...

Anyone know the nearest black market where i can get a baby? I'm sure there used to be one down near the rag market in Brum but i'm not sure?

Why do you only want a black baby?

Bit racist.

I wouldn't be able to ask for a white market to buy a baby.

Y :17: :17: :17:

Green Tea - 26/1/2014 11:56

---------
By the way, this already happens...

But you are assuming it would increase. It would not. Most parents to be would look for a legal way, just as they do now.

And why the hell can't you quote properly? You even have to be different about that.

To be fair... i've been on here 8 years (for my sins) and yet i still don't know how to do that multi-quote thing you lot do and i still don't know how to post a YouTube video in a thread. I'm crap at stuff like that.

randy.stand - 26/1/2014 12:06

To be fair... i've been on here 8 years (for my sins) and yet i still don't know how to do that multi-quote thing you lot do and i still don't know how to post a YouTube video in a thread. I'm crap at stuff like that.

Yes, but you can click the "quote" button. You've evolved that far you can cope with that.

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 26/1/2014 12:07

Yes, but you can click the "quote" button. You've evolved that far you can cope with that.

Just about Heath ;)

randy.stand - 26/1/2014 12:08

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 26/1/2014 12:07

Just about Heath ;)

We know you Nurses have only got so much room in that Brain, and we're quite happy it's the stuff that saves peoples lives rather than embedding Youtube videos!!

randy.stand - 26/1/2014 11:59

Anyone know the nearest black market where i can get a baby? I'm sure there used to be one down near the rag market in Brum but i'm not sure?

Just for the record randy I am not saying Gay parenting is wrong or that they are some what inadequate as what Heath is trying to assume with me.

My concerns lie on what happens once the door gets open. Its only natural that a loving couple, whether male/male, female/female or male/female would one day want to have a family of their own. And its the market that could open in child exploitation that is concerning. Its like I say, if there is a market for something and money can be made, then humanity will fill that market.

I know 2 gay couples that want children right now and they are desperate for children but its difficult for them. If the chance was there for a surrogate and money exchanged hands I couldnt put hand on heart now and say no they wouldnt take that chance.

It would be very concerning if this was on a global scale. Money does talk...

Green Tea - 26/1/2014 12:35

randy.stand - 26/1/2014 11:59

Just for the record randy I am not saying Gay parenting is wrong or that they are some what inadequate as what Heath is trying to assume with me.

My concerns lie on what happens once the door gets open. Its only natural that a loving couple, whether male/male, female/female or male/female would one day want to have a family of their own. And its the market that could open in child exploitation that is concerning. Its like I say, if there is a market for something and money can be made, then humanity will fill that market.

I know 2 gay couples that want children right now and they are desperate for children but its difficult for them. If the chance was there for a surrogate and money exchanged hands I couldnt put hand on heart now and say no they wouldnt take that chance.

It would be very concerning if this was on a global scale. Money does talk...

So, we can infer from this we should stop all heterosexual surrogacy as well.

Do you know what the long effects of surrogacy could bring on a global scale?

Do you know if the surrogate mother is effected in any capacity psychologically? And will you accept any problems it could bring in the future for the life of the said surrogate? Or dont you care?

I never once said it should be stopped. But yes it is a concern of mine for the future welfare of the mother and the child being taken away from the mother. And if this happening more frequent on a global scale - yes I do fear for what implications it could bring..But again this dosnt bother you because you only look at things on the surface.

Green Tea - 26/1/2014 12:54

Do you know what the long effects of surrogacy could bring on a global scale?

Do you know if the surrogate mother is effected in any capacity psychologically? And will you accept any problems it could bring in the future for the life of the said surrogate? Or dont you care?

I never once said it should be stopped. But yes it is a concern of mine for the future welfare of the mother and the child being taken away from the mother. And if this happening more frequent on a global scale - yes I do fear for what implications it could bring..But again this dosnt bother you because you only look at things on the surface.

Do you know that the long effects of surrogacy could bring on a global scale would be negative? Although in the interests of full disclosure, I think there are too many humans on the planet already, so any new ways of producing more are all bad in my eyes.

Do you know if the surrogate mother is affected negatively psychologically? It could give them a massive boost knowing they are helping others.

And will you accept any problems it could bring in the future for the life of the said surrogate? No, I won't, just like you won't accept any problems Christianity has caused for humanity. Like isn't a perfect plan. It has ups and downs.

At the end of the day, Evolution is just random changes, some of which are good, some of which are bad. This is no different.