Owning A Canadian | Page 4 | Vital Football

Owning A Canadian

FFS man do you know how many dimwitted couples have kids and cant bring them up correctly?
------
Yes...my point exactly, its what happens when you make decisions that have a negative effect on humanity.

At one time couples would try hard to make a marriage work, try hard to bring up and educate their children, one parent families were frowned upon, child out of wed lock frowned upon...But a simple shift of down grading the purpose of marriage, allowing easy access to divorce, etc etc can have a monumental effect on future generations. And now we all sit and moan at the amount of one parent families, kids getting poorly educated and so forth - well blame those that change the path we had created..You abuse the knowledge of our ancestors and change the path thinking you know best, then a century later start crying at the state of the world..

If homosexuality should be on an equal paring with heterosexuality - then it would be so. Why? Because its been with every tribe, every culture, every country from the word dot - yet it never made it over all that time on an equal footing....Dont blame me, our ancestors that paved our way, that built the road we take made it so...It became frowned upon, the sexual practice became illegal in many societies - you have to respect that and accept it, our ancestors had the time over generation, to generation to learn this path..You wanna change that now? Why is that, are you curious at why our ancestors ended up frowning upon it, or making the practice illegal? We are are already witnessing the results of not sticking to one partner and raising a child in a stable heterosexual relationship - societies are dying out there kiddo. Again, its because we altar the path our ancestors built for us...

The salmon swim against the currents for 1000's of miles to their spawning grounds - a shift/change in this could wipe them out altogether. Its life's survival and we have been around long enough to learn our own paths and how to implement behaviour, rules, laws to protect us and to ensure the strength and continuance of our species.

I can't imagine why, but some of the comments on this thread instantly made me think of this great Stewart Lee observation, enjoy...

[youtube=4n-UGQcG3Jw]

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 23/1/2014 08:14

Bikini Inspector - 22/1/2014 23:27

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 22/1/2014 19:08

Bikini Inspector - 22/1/2014 18:46

What would happen if everybody in the world turned gay? And you weren't allowed to just use women to get a baby?

We'd die out as a Species, or nature would evolve to procreate via same sex partners. The latter is a bit of a long shot, as the timescales needed to evolve are so long, we'd never get that far.

Yep. This is why i think homosexuality is a luxury of modern civilisation. There are simply so many people, the species is not in danger anymore so it doesn't matter if a minority do not procreate.

These are the same reasons i don't have a problem with it. But if the poo hits the fan the gays and the lesbos need to go back to standard operating procedures.

Scientists have not found one single species that does not have any homosexual sex, apart from those that don't have sex at all. Nobody knows why, but there must be some reason that it persists in nature, so I don't think it is a modern luxury.

Have scientists ever found a mans rectum that could be impregnated?

Green Tea - 23/1/2014 11:31

FFS man do you know how many dimwitted couples have kids and cant bring them up correctly?
------
Yes...my point exactly, its what happens when you make decisions that have a negative effect on humanity.

At one time couples would try hard to make a marriage work, try hard to bring up and educate their children, one parent families were frowned upon, child out of wed lock frowned upon...But a simple shift of down grading the purpose of marriage, allowing easy access to divorce, etc etc can have a monumental effect on future generations. And now we all sit and moan at the amount of one parent families, kids getting poorly educated and so forth - well blame those that change the path we had created..You abuse the knowledge of our ancestors and change the path thinking you know best, then a century later start crying at the state of the world..

If homosexuality should be on an equal paring with heterosexuality - then it would be so. Why? Because its been with every tribe, every culture, every country from the word dot - yet it never made it over all that time on an equal footing....Dont blame me, our ancestors that paved our way, that built the road we take made it so...It became frowned upon, the sexual practice became illegal in many societies - you have to respect that and accept it, our ancestors had the time over generation, to generation to learn this path..You wanna change that now? Why is that, are you curious at why our ancestors ended up frowning upon it, or making the practice illegal? We are are already witnessing the results of not sticking to one partner and raising a child in a stable heterosexual relationship - societies are dying out there kiddo. Again, its because we altar the path our ancestors built for us...

The salmon swim against the currents for 1000's of miles to their spawning grounds - a shift/change in this could wipe them out altogether. Its life's survival and we have been around long enough to learn our own paths and how to implement behaviour, rules, laws to protect us and to ensure the strength and continuance of our species.

Are kids brought up in unhappy marriages likely to be any happier than those of single parents? From experience I don't think they are.

I fail to see your problem. every heterosexual couple that wants to raise a family will still be doing so. Children of same sex parents have been shown to be no different to those that aren't and thee are even some advantages to same sex parenting for children.

I can't see one downside, and apart from you trying to justify your own prejudices, there isn't one reason you've given that is applicable.

The answer is to find out why marriages are unhappy and find a solution..Once again a shift from our built path has resulted in a negativity within a loving marriage. Women having to work instead of looking after the children has had a monumental effect on the family. If women were meant to go out and work, then our ancestors would have built that path...The didnt! And here we go again making a shift and centuries later we start moaning at why we have so many unhappy marriages and broken homes.

You believe in millions of years dont you? Your the materialist arnt you? - then if so, dont you think over "all" those years of evolution we managed to find the successful path for our own survival? And if women were meant to work, then wouldnt we have made it so far earlier in our make up? If children were meant to be shoved into the hands of child minders, wouldnt we have built that path far sooner? And if homosexuality should be accepted as an equal wouldnt we have made it so far earlier? Couples, sex, parenting, dont you think it had a journey in the make up of our species? Dont you think it was fine tuned to be a success?..Why are we changing our own success story? And then after changing it, why are we then complaining at the negative results it yields?

In most Societies, women did, work. It was only the Western civilisations that started changing things, and that led to other problems. This is a very recent occurrence.

Children benefit from time away from their Mother, especially lay with other kids.

What you are now spouting is typical Christian doctrine, which has very much been used to oppress Women for Centuries. It's one of the most despicable influences of this Religion.

I believe that if Nature has created Homosexuality then there must be a reason. The fact we don't understand why doesn't make it any less important.

Children benefit from time away from their Mother, especially lay with other kids
----------
But on a physchological basis does the Mother, or Father benefit? And at what effect could this have on their own relationship long term? And then if it does have an effect, how does that filter down onto their children and what effect(long term) could that have?

Nature creates a lot of behaviours - always has done from the word dot...Yet the journey we took as a species, we fine tuned those that helped strengthen our survival.

Ahem excuse me women work 24/7 whether they go out to paid employment or not. The job is 24/7, no time off, no holidays, no unions and even when they grow up you don't stop being Mom: The role just changes. I have spent sleepless nights still with worry over mine and so on.

I am still a taxi, a nurse, a bank machine, a therapist and so on and so forth

No I wouldn't change it for the world however a stay at home Mom does work: Try employing all the people for her roles and you would be looking at a few hundred thousand a year

kefkat - 23/1/2014 14:01

Ahem excuse me women work 24/7 whether they go out to paid employment or not. The job is 24/7, no time off, no holidays, no unions and even when they grow up you don't stop being Mom: The role just changes. I have spent sleepless nights still with worry over mine and so on.

No I wouldn't change it for the world however a stay at home Mom does work: Try employing all the people for her roles and you would be looking at a few hundred thousand a year

I think GT means more leaving the children to go out to work, rather than not working. He seems to think that spending 24 hours a day with their Mother is best for them. They don't need any other experiences or influences. Their lovely Mum is enough.

[/QUOTE]

I can't see that a dad's role is any different that the one described there.

Green Tea - 22/1/2014 16:09

Its a natural and healthy response.

So in nature no other species shows homosexual behaviour? And it is healthy to promote the killing of homosexuals?!

Green Tea - 22/1/2014 16:58

And from the learnings in our history, homosexuality has been frowned upon. So it hasnt done ok has it?

I would argue that our "learnings in our history" point to persecution and murder, bit more extreme than frowning, it only hasn't done okay as you put it, because religious zealots profess to know what their god wants, which seems to be death and suffering as opposed to love and light.

Which is a shame because religion should all be about love and light.

Some people within the religious institutions are to be fair.

As I've said a million times, I thought it said in the bible that god created man in his image.

All mankind, not just those that bigots want.

Yippeee ANOTHER gay thread. Just can't have enough of them now can we? :4: :4: :4: :4: :4: :4: :4: :126: :126: :126: :109: :109: :109:

:104:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2544546/Cure-Im-gay-Embarrassing-Bodies-Dr-Christian-Jessen-tests-anti-homosexual-therapies-new-Channel-4-documentary.html

Juan Mourep - 23/1/2014 16:27

Green Tea - 22/1/2014 16:58

And from the learnings in our history, homosexuality has been frowned upon. So it hasnt done ok has it?

I would argue that our "learnings in our history" point to persecution and murder, bit more extreme than frowning, it only hasn't done okay as you put it, because religious zealots profess to know what their god wants, which seems to be death and suffering as opposed to love and light.

For the non-religious = our evolutionary journey as a species, then we ourselves would have brought about the very notion of religion, laws and rules(would we not?). So in the eyes of the non religious - wasnt we around for thousands of years prior to having knowledge of language, drawings, writing ability etc? Wouldnt these things have had to be developed over a period of time? Or did we just all write books and draw pictures, from the moment we swam from the pond?

And during this journey, did we need language, pictures, writings 1st, before we even learned how to reproduce? Was it a case of "hold on a minute, let me just check the book"..

The long haired ape ancestor(of ours) that sees a woman, fights for her and beats his chest, jumps on her, holds her down and has sex with her - was the bible already in full force at this point? Or did man(for the non religious) develop it long after these ape ancestors learned how to reproduce, live in tribes/groups/families etc? Wasnt sex, in either homosexual, heterosexual or what ever, already being established in our early intelligence at this point?

Here we have all the religious haters on the forums saying "millions of years" blah de blah...Well blow me...What were we doing all those years "before the bible and ANY religion" even came about?

You believe in millions of years, you believe in man took his own journey without any divine intervention dont you? Well then stand up and take it...This is the life RIGHT NOW that WE as a species produced - which includes all the religions, all the books, drawings, laws, rules, thoughts, behaviours, blah de blah....

Homosexuality is where it is on global stage because OF MAN and our journey. We obviously decided at some point as a species that it draws a negative on our strength of survival.

Here we have all the religious haters on the forums saying "millions of years" blah de blah...Well blow me...What were we doing all those years "before the bible and ANY religion" even came about?

-----------

Getting laid still anyway we could.

Villan Of The North - 23/1/2014 15:52

I can't see that a dad's role is any different that the one described there.[/QUOTE]

I can as most Dad's don't do all that, though there maybe some I certainly don't know any, though more of this generation do