Owning A Canadian | Page 2 | Vital Football

Owning A Canadian

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 22/1/2014 16:25

The Human Race seems to have done OK despite Homosexuality being prevalent throughout our history. Isn't that amazing. We should have disappeared years ago!!

And from the learnings in our history, homosexuality has been frowned upon. So it hasnt done ok has it?

We as a species learned that touching fire burns your fingers long ago - we dont need a re-run to make sure = its a fact!

Green Tea - 22/1/2014 16:58

And from the learnings in our history, homosexuality has been frowned upon. So it hasnt done ok has it?

Yeah the Greeks hated it didn't they, and the Romans, bloody disgusted! So much so that they had homosexual orgies!!! History is full of frowners and liars.

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 22/1/2014 16:25

The Human Race seems to have done OK despite Homosexuality being prevalent throughout our history. Isn't that amazing. We should have disappeared years ago!!

And from the learnings in our history, homosexuality has been frowned upon.

Completely wrong. You need a history lesson. You should expand your horizons outside our Right Wing, Christian background and see the rest of the World.

thefacehead - 22/1/2014 17:02

Yeah the Greeks hated it didn't they, and the Romans, bloody disgusted! So much so that they had homosexual orgies!!! History is full of frowners and liars.

:35: :35: :35:

That's right facehead...The human species has been there and wore the T-Shirt.. And over time after all the experimentation, learnings, trails, tests we came to the conclusion that homosexuality was eventually frowned upon. It had a negative effect somewhere on our journey to make it so...

Homosexuality isnt favoured in most of human species and is frowned upon....Not because of religion, not because we are stupid.....Yet because this is where the long human journey took us. Now if you want to go backwards, then go backwards...But stop moaning at the human species that are way ahead of you and moving forward. We all learned long ago that healthy heterosexual relationships between one male and one female produce the best offspring. Obviously if you want to delve backwards and question such, feel free..Its your prerogative to do so!

Is this me being stuck up etc? No, its facing the facts of life... Like you say the Romans, the Greeks etc etc etc all practised it.. We were sticking our penises anywhere and everywhere at one stage or another as we learned our way in life. We would have had numerous partners, kids here there and everywhere, from different women, women not knowing which father was whom for her children. We probably even had sex with the kids, our own kids at one time or another etc.. Yet over time, we as a species learned our best way and it has been promoted. Now you can either accept that, or you cant! It has nothing to do with homophobic, anti gay or anything else - its just to with how we as a species have developed over time to secure our life's survival. Gay has been done, it wasnt favoured and that is just that!

Green Tea - 22/1/2014 17:27

Homosexuality isnt favoured in most of human species and is frowned upon....

No, only in small, isolated pockets in our history, or societies. Most have accepted I and some have encouraged it. I'm afraid you're just seeing it from your point of view, and probably the people you surround yourself with. There is a whole other World out there.

Green Tea - 22/1/2014 17:27

Gay has been done, it wasnt favoured and that is just that!

Are you really that stupid? Gay has been around every day of every year of our existence. It hasn't had any detrimental effect on our progress. The only thing that has changed is attitudes towards it by the uneducated like you.

It hasn't had any detrimental effect on our progress
-

It must have had....Otherwise it would never have had to go through the struggles it is now going through to gain an equal footing with heterosexual couples. It would never have been an issue to start with, would it? And to have made it an issue in the 1st place - do you seriously think it was religion? Wrong! It was an issue long before then my friend....

All the Western world, middle East, Africa, Russia, Eastern Europe, mainland Europe, basically the whole world - There are only a very few minority countries that accept Gay marriages on an equal footing to heterosexual.

Yet like you say,"Gay has been around every day of every year of our existence"....So in all these countries then, there would have been a time where homosexuality wasnt ever an issue, or would never have been frowned upon. Yet over our life's journey it became an issue...

So all the people that are promoting marriage between heterosexuals and bringing up children in a stable home, are those that are basically just carrying on what our ancestors learned.

Our Gaelic Ancestors had no problem with Homosexuality. It was only the Christian indoctrination that changed attitudes in this Country towards it. In fact, it is the success of Christianity that is providing the warped view you have, and all this because of mistranslations so many years ago.

Homophobia is present in so many species, it is obvious it is part of Nature. It should just be an accepted part of everyday life, and not subject to these types of discussions.

You need to document these lessons our Ancestors learned, not just create them in your imagination. I, for one, have never seen an evidence of these. Your insistence that our way is the only way is truly narcissistic.

GT - you are a truly Evil man, I'm afraid. You have some very dark corners of your mind you need to sort out.

Bikini Inspector - 22/1/2014 18:46

What would happen if everybody in the world turned gay? And you weren't allowed to just use women to get a baby?

We'd die out as a Species, or nature would evolve to procreate via same sex partners. The latter is a bit of a long shot, as the timescales needed to evolve are so long, we'd never get that far.

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 22/1/2014 19:08

What would happen if everybody in the world turned gay? And you weren't allowed to just use women to get a baby?

We'd die out as a Species, or nature would evolve to procreate via same sex partners. The latter is a bit of a long shot, as the timescales needed to evolve are so long, we'd never get that far.

But you know that wont happen as much as you know that homosexuality will always exist. Just get over the fact that some people are gay, it will always happen, always has.

As for society frowning on it, that will always happen too, its an endless cycle of hate and acceptance, hate, acceptance! whatever way you want it to go, whichever side you fall on it will always be there!

You need to document these lessons our Ancestors learned, not just create them in your imagination.
---------
Read up on the evolutionary psychology of parenting.

Its states that children need both mother and father role models..It also explains how males and females differ in their make up.

"The vast evolutionary differences between direct and indirect care provided by mothers and fathers, respectively, are therefore overlooked and both parents influence the life decisions of the offspring"

"varying attachment styles can influence the development of an offspring, impacting their future choices on their own mates and parenting skills"

thefacehead - 22/1/2014 19:31

But you know that wont happen as much as you know that homosexuality will always exist. Just get over the fact that some people are gay, it will always happen, always has.

As for society frowning on it, that will always happen too, its an endless cycle of hate and acceptance, hate, acceptance! whatever way you want it to go, whichever side you fall on it will always be there!

I'm assuming you haven't read much of my stuff, if you think I'm homophobic. I was providing a purely Scientific answer to a hypothetical questions.

As for society frowning on it, that will always happen too, its an endless cycle of hate and acceptance, hate, acceptance!
--------
No it isnt.....

Its a survival trait of our species..Its completely natural to frown upon homosexuality, especially when society tries to incorporate it to adopting children..Like I mention above read up on how a child is effected by who and how it is raised.

"varying attachment styles can influence the development of an offspring, impacting their future choices on their own mates and parenting skills"

So of course the strong will speak up and protect the continuance of their species. Its only natural to do so.

Green Tea - 22/1/2014 19:37

You need to document these lessons our Ancestors learned, not just create them in your imagination.
---------
Read up on the evolutionary psychology of parenting.

Its states that children need both mother and father role models..It also explains how males and females differ in their make up.

"The vast evolutionary differences between direct and indirect care provided by mothers and fathers, respectively, are therefore overlooked and both parents influence the life decisions of the offspring"

LOL. You quote this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolutionary_psychology_of_parenting

which has this huge warning at the top:-

- This article possibly contains original research. (July 2013)
- This article is written like a personal reflection or opinion essay rather than an encyclopedic description of the subject. (April 2013)
- This article cites its sources but does not provide page references. (April 2013)

All of which is shorthand for "something made up by someone and not proven or corroborated in any way".

You really are a very funny man.

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 22/1/2014 19:38

thefacehead - 22/1/2014 19:31

I'm assuming you haven't read much of my stuff, if you think I'm homophobic. I was providing a purely Scientific answer to a hypothetical questions.

Sorry Heath, I wrote that on completely the wrong comment, should have been on GT's. I do read your posts and am in total agreement with you!!!!