Overweight people | Page 5 | Vital Football

Overweight people

SKEGGY - 3/7/2013 11:21

Asthma suffers were always the fat wheeze kid who couldn't play football when I was at school!

Must have been a coincidence Skeggy.

Saying asthma sufferers are fat kids who are shit at sport, is just like saying people with AIDS are gay, or people with lung cancer are smokers.

I know a 16 year old lad (not fat) who died a few weeks ago from an asthma attack. 16 years old!!!

(Oh and he was slim and good at sport too btw)

James06 - 3/7/2013 09:15

Yeah but surely it's the diabetes that could kill him, or the skin rashes becoming infected, which would more likely lead to amputation before death.

Whereas one asthma attack and you can be brown bread.

Depends on whether your legs go or you can't walk fast enough with a bus coming which hits you and you die.

Though I expect you would say 'you died from the bus and not from problems with the legs' Nothing is 1 dimensional as I have just said in another post

Ratman - 3/7/2013 11:31

I know a 16 year old lad (not fat) who died a few weeks ago from an asthma attack. 16 years old!!!

(Oh and he was slim and good at sport too btw)

Yes my 2nd son is viral asthmatic and has no problem with his weight. Infact when his bi-polar is unstable he loses weight because he can't eat, which he can't afford to.

He is a 6:2, very slender and can eat whatever he wants has weight isn't an issue to him

kefkat - 3/7/2013 12:17

James06 - 3/7/2013 09:15

Yeah but surely it's the diabetes that could kill him, or the skin rashes becoming infected, which would more likely lead to amputation before death.

Whereas one asthma attack and you can be brown bread.

Depends on whether your legs go or you can't walk fast enough with a bus coming which hits you and you die.

Though I expect you would say 'you died from the bus and not from problems with the legs' Nothing is 1 dimensional as I have just said in another post

You've got to be shitting me?

I cant belive I'm having this conversation, but....

whether or not your legs worked or not, it would be the bus that killed you, would it not.

I doubt a coroner would say ''death was caused by a stray bullet from a bank robber's gun. Mr Jones was in the bank paying his tv licence therefore some of the responsibility for his death must be blamed on the BBC.''

LOL... well, this debate has taken a rather humorous turn!

Well, if my legs, which are 'bad' kicked you, you fell and a passing car hit you, would you not have died due to bad legs?

kefkat - 3/7/2013 12:20

my 2nd son is viral asthmatic and has no problem with his weight. Infact when his bi-polar is unstable he loses weight because he can't eat, which he can't afford to.

Couldnt you give him some grub if he's struggling?

or even just a quid for a bag of chips?

To be brutally honest, if I had my way people who queue up in banks to pay bills should be shot. Especially when they do it during my fucking lunch hour!

James06 - 3/7/2013 12:41

To be brutally honest, if I had my way people who queue up in banks to pay bills should be shot. Especially when they do it during my fucking lunch hour!

That would confuse the fuck out of the poor coroner.

SKEGGY - 3/7/2013 12:44

What are you doing in the bank?

Paying in cheques.

Thankfully I use the machine thesedays, but too often dickhead MD's from tin pot companies living in the 1980's think they are signing some kids giant tennis ball on centre court, and they go over the bottom line, so the machine rejects them and I have to queue up.

Glad you asked?!!! :17:

Bargain Buckets have to be right up there in the best fast food available. great value for money and a taste sensation.

Although usually by the 10th piece of the colonel's finest recipe chicken: I'm strugglin.

Lol do people still use cheques? Get with James 06 for goodness sake.

Prepared at least whilst eating the KFC you get out a breath which is something I suppose

You know you are fat when you include jaffa cakes as one of your 5 a day (Jimmy Carr)