Other PL Games - 20/21 | Page 35 | Vital Football

Other PL Games - 20/21

The West Ham player, Balbuena sending off v Chelski is an utter sham and shows how far football has fallen with VAR and Refs under the control of VAR.

His follow through after humping the ball up field in a dangerous situation defensively, was natural and it was tough that the Chelksi player happened to be in the way of the follow through...not deliberate, not intentional, not malicious not vindictive, NOT FAIR!...

The West Ham player, Balbuena sending off v Chelski is an utter sham and shows how far football has fallen with VAR and Refs under the control of VAR.

His follow through after humping the ball up field in a dangerous situation defensively, was natural and it was tough that the Chelksi player happened to be in the way of the follow through...not deliberate, not intentional, not malicious not vindictive, NOT FAIR!...
So bloody true there Greavsie, he gets a Red, yet in the SU v Seagulls, the SU goal scorer straight legged, studs up tackle on Seagull defender, only a Yellow, to me this tackle was a cert Red.
VAR is shit and the Refs consistancy is a hell of a lot worse.

Not about a PL game, but...

Impressed with City the way they are dispatching PSG.

Pep: No nonsense coach. If you don't fit the tactics, you don't start.

10 mins to go and he brings on Sterling, Jesus and Aguero. Wow, what depth!

None of this, Harry Kane MUST play. You play on merit and to suit the tactics.

So, Man U's forthcoming fixture list is:

9 May - Villa A
11 May - Leicester H
13 May - Liverpool H

We could really do with Leicester and Liverpool dropping points there but it's a very big ask now particularly as they have Champions League qualification sewn up and a Europa League final coming up.

The final table is looking very interesting.
when I look at the fixtures at the start of the season it’s impossible to see the implications !
The way the top four are now playing each other , with us jogging along quietly !!
love it .

We desperately need West Ham to drop at least 2 points to Everton tomorrow.

They have a relatively easy run in after that - Brighton A, WBA A, Soton H.

I can't help thinking back to the 3-3 draw earlier in the season. If we'd taken care of business like we should have, we'd be 1 point ahead of them now. I hope that wasn't the pivotal moment of the season.

We desperately need West Ham to drop at least 2 points to Everton tomorrow.

They have a relatively easy run in after that - Brighton A, WBA A, Soton H.

I can't help thinking back to the 3-3 draw earlier in the season. If we'd taken care of business like we should have, we'd be 1 point ahead of them now. I hope that wasn't the pivotal moment of the season.
I wouldn't call Brighton and Sam's WBA and easy run tho!