Other PL Games - 20/21 | Page 33 | Vital Football

Other PL Games - 20/21

Go Hammers....they are all over Arsenal....Lingaard has them 1-0.

Wow we really are shite...

Sorry shit make that 2-0 Hammers....LOL

Yes we are shit
3-3 final score. Non stop slugging it out for 91 mins. Could easily have been 10-10!

Can't remember the last time I saw Spurs put in that much front foot energy in to a game. Lucky if we see that for 15 mins.

I know it's the cup but Leicester are really proving what a great team they've been this season.

Leicester are everything we are not...which is frustrating. They took the 'Spurs' model and actually took the next step forward...we on the other hand went backwards. Plus they won the damn title!

Go West Brom! Scored two in first half extra time to take the lead. Chelsea playing with 10 men. This would be massive result for us.

Norwich v Huddersfield

Wow!
Did anyone see the run from Skipp that won a penalty. The lad's having a ball with regular game time. Can't see Winks ever making a run like that!

Norwich v Huddersfield

Wow!
Did anyone see the run from Skipp that won a penalty. The lad's having a ball with regular game time. Can't see Winks ever making a run like that!

We get rid of all the up and coming youth....see KWP, Skipp...

I understand loaning out some to get them going...but we rarely give up and comers a chance...