Other PL Games - 20/21 | Page 34 | Vital Football

Other PL Games - 20/21

Nicely done Leeds...slackers on our team can learn alot from the hard working Leeds players..
There you go US, you had to say it "hard work" lol!
Mind watching Leeds and there "hard work" it could also be construed as "belief", rammed into them by their coach.

There you go US, you had to say it "hard work" lol!
Mind watching Leeds and there "hard work" it could also be construed as "belief", rammed into them by their coach.

Very true! Leeds play with a freedom and joy that is fun to watch. Yeah they need to be better defensively...but at least they are not neutered like we are.

The thought of West Ham qualifying for the Champions League is truly stomach-churning. They're 2-0 up against Leicester. Both goals from Lingard. When it was being discussed before Christmas about him being loaned here I was against it but he's been a revelation at West Ham. Whether he would have had the same impact here (or being allowed to have the same impact) is another matter.

The thought of West Ham qualifying for the Champions League is truly stomach-churning. They're 2-0 up against Leicester. Both goals from Lingard. When it was being discussed before Christmas about him being loaned here I was against it but he's been a revelation at West Ham. Whether he would have had the same impact here (or being allowed to have the same impact) is another matter.
Gary they deserve it and we deserve to be lower than our position suggests.

As for Lingard, I am on record for backing him and mentioned as a potential loan seeing Dele was ostracised. Dele now needs to move on to resurrect his career,. He must be gutted seeing his name vanish from the England fold and lo be hold an outsider in Lingard most likely to make the Euro's.

They are outstanding today. I haven't really taken their 'challenge' seriously up to now, but that seems to be the mistake that Leicester are also making. Extraordinary that David Moyes has produced a team that are one of the most entertaining in the PL, we are so far away from the quality of football and level of entertainment that West Ham are providing.

They are outstanding today. I haven't really taken their 'challenge' seriously up to now, but that seems to be the mistake that Leicester are also making. Extraordinary that David Moyes has produced a team that are one of the most entertaining in the PL, we are so far away from the quality of football and level of entertainment that West Ham are providing.
Agreed! SAJ, but said whilst choking and through gritted teeth.

The only thing that cheers me up about West Ham this season is clinging on to the thought that they might finish above ourselves, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal, yet still not top finish in the top 4. That would be so devastating for West Ham fans.

The only thing that cheers me up about West Ham this season is clinging on to the thought that they might finish above ourselves, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal, yet still not top finish in the top 4. That would be so devastating for West Ham fans.
If they finish above us, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool, who else is there that can stop them finishing in the top 4? City, United and Leicester are three. Everton are the only other team in the mix but they've got a lot of points to make up on them.

In contrast to how poorly coached and tactically inept we have looked, Chelsea, under Tuchel, are beginning to look like a team that can challenge for the PL next season.

Defensively they were a mess under Lampard but the very same players have created an almost impregnable wall in front of the keeper. All over the pitch they looked well coached and the tactics are spot on. They play with energy and intelligence.

Tuchel is beginning to get the best of of these players. It just shows the impact different coaches can make to the same group of players.

In contrast to how poorly coached and tactically inept we have looked, Chelsea, under Tuchel, are beginning to look like a team that can challenge for the PL next season.

Defensively they were a mess under Lampard but the very same players have created an almost impregnable wall in front of the keeper. All over the pitch they looked well coached and the tactics are spot on. They play with energy and intelligence.

Tuchel is beginning to get the best of of these players. It just shows the impact different coaches can make to the same group of players.
Gary I hope your not choking on those words, aarrgh! so very true though.
In a whisper I thought they were impressive in the semi.