Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1634 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Brilliant goal by Gray. Arsenal will be kicking themselves, they’ve missed a couple of sitters since the equaliser

OK genuine question here , I have just watched the replay of the Everton game and wow what a goal by Gray , but why was he not carded for taking his shirt off ? Don't get me wrong I like the kid I think he will be one top England player with a little more time but loads of players get yellows for celebration's like that so why not him ?
Any how I wouldn't mind signing the lad at some point .

OK genuine question here , I have just watched the replay of the Everton game and wow what a goal by Gray , but why was he not carded for taking his shirt off ? Don't get me wrong I like the kid I think he will be one top England player with a little more time but loads of players get yellows for celebration's like that so why not him ?
Any how I wouldn't mind signing the lad at some point .

I was listening on the radio , and they said he was carded .

Why would you book someone for celebrating unless you are a joyless prick?

Those VAR "offside" calls were a joke too. They go into those decisions looking for a reason to rule out the goal, the same as they went into every penalty decision last season looking for a reason to give it.

Bloody hell, if that's the criteria for a walk out now a days Small Heath will need to go to a replay with extra time
Only team in the midlands to win a trophy this century. Beat Arsenal in the 2011 Carling Cup. Managed by none other than Alex McLeish. Biggest shock in the history of the League Cup.

Those VAR "offside" calls were a joke too. They go into those decisions looking for a reason to rule out the goal, the same as they went into every penalty decision last season looking for a reason to give it.

When they make those offside calls, I always get a vision of some old fart sitting there with his Facebook page open on one screen, and then on the other him with his face really close and squinting at the screen whilst drawing lines on the image using Microsoft Paint.

Grealy playing as a striker today for Man City in a dead rubber for them, will be interesting to see if he contributes any goals.