Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1633 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

That second disallowed goal….before VAR nobody would have even questioned that was offside. Thought the bloody lines were supposed to be thicker or is tonight just a different rule for Arteta….he irritates the hell out of me!

No idea really, protesting at how shit they are maybe

Feel like Everton are mirroring where we were 8 to 10 years ago. Clueless owner who has poured money into the club, purchased pretty aimlessly and are in a worse position than where they started, now they have massive austerity, and appointing a manager from a rival who is widely disliked. I think one of the only difference is Rafa simply is not and never will be as poor as McLeish but sell DCL and Richarlison and they'll probably fall apart if not replaced with quality.

Feel like Everton are mirroring where we were 8 to 10 years ago. Clueless owner who has poured money into the club, purchased pretty aimlessly and are in a worse position than where they started, now they have massive austerity, and appointing a manager from a rival who is widely disliked. I think one of the only difference is Rafa simply is not and never will be as poor as McLeish but sell DCL and Richarlison and they'll probably fall apart if not replaced with quality.
Why is Bill Kenwright still the go to cameraman option !? Why can't it be like the Olympics or World Cup and just pan in on the best females in the ground