Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1632 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

NBC are saying the rule is that “the keeper is in control of the ball even if it is held one hand against any surface”. However the rule also says this is the law unless the keep has just made a save or the ball has rebounded.

The issue is the ref was not shown the whole replay.

we’ve been fucking robbed.

*didn’t mean to post this here

Bit of a weird rule. Probably one that needs clarifying. Common sense says that he wasn't in control of the ball if Ramsey could punt it into the back of the net.

I didn't see the match and we won so it doesn't really matter.

Leicester City fans beginning to turn on Rodgers now. So maybe that'll be coming to a head soon.

I'm not sure what I think about him as a manager truly speaking, on the one hand he's had a bad time with losing most of his defenders to long term injury, but on the other he's bottled forth position twice now and hasn't really kicked on this season, I still expected them to be more where West Ham are.

Someone said their transfer policy was like going to Tesco to do the weekly shop whilst drunk and hungry.

I think the problem is that they swing from one manager to another and back the new man each time. They have all been guys with different footballing philosophies so the squad is a real hodge podge of players now.

Leicester City fans beginning to turn on Rodgers now. So maybe that'll be coming to a head soon.

I'm not sure what I think about him as a manager truly speaking, on the one hand he's had a bad time with losing most of his defenders to long term injury, but on the other he's bottled forth position twice now and hasn't really kicked on this season, I still expected them to be more where West Ham are.

It's interesting that he has missed the chance to jump to Utd. They aren't playing well and last night's loss will sting.

Pretty crazy only 5 teams have a positive goal difference and 3 of them, the top 3, are all 25+

The beginning of the end of the premier league. The clubs at the top are light years ahead of the rest. West Ham beating Chelsea was but a blip.
Yes I said this the other day the league is wide open after the top 3

I think the problem is that they swing from one manager to another and back the new man each time. They have all been guys with different footballing philosophies so the squad is a real hodge podge of players now.

Yeah it's true, they strike me as a club that don't really have an identity anymore and that is apparent in how they recruit managers.

jacks not a winger and he wont get the run of the field, so not looking ideal for him same with the england team , he seems, on the edge looking in,,seanie

Not very pleasant viewing and the players for the minutes applause for Arthur were disgusting, loads not joining in...wankers 🤬

Not helped with Pickford kicking the ball back into play after around 40 seconds leaving those who were clapping to continue during play.

At least they kept the 27th minute walk out alive with about 27 walking out:shake: