Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1636 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Thing about European matches, you have to have players of the right quality to play at that level. Chelsea have Ross Barkley playing for them tonight :lol:

Just saying. Funny old world.
Yes, we've let a Champions League player go there! It really pisses me off when players are referred to as "Champions League players" 1000's have played in but have never even played in the PL. perhaps it's just me it winds up

So Barcelona knocked out of the Champions League. Their reward for failure? Being parachuted into the Europa League with clubs that have flogged their way through from the first rounds.

So Barcelona knocked out of the Champions League. Their reward for failure? Being parachuted into the Europa League with clubs that have flogged their way through from the first rounds.
TBH they'll love having to play in that, it's a bit like the Papa Johns is to us

We can only hope GGS - there should be some payback for being £1b in debt and breaking all the FFP rules going.

I'm beginning to think that there might not be a level playing field - does anyone else smell a rat? :lol:

Well for some bizarre reason they are still being linked with summer transfers for Salah, Mane and a few other star names from across Europe. if they manage to pull that off then something clearly isn't right

Yes, we've let a Champions League player go there! It really pisses me off when players are referred to as "Champions League players" 1000's have played in but have never even played in the PL. perhaps it's just me it winds up

It used to mean something, my opinion now especially when YKW was making comments about playing in the tournament. Its hardly the pinnacle of football anymore. They've turned the UCL into the NFL, the group stages are a pure farce and nothing really happens even until the quarter-finals. NFL is the same, regular season isn't much to write home about but games get a little more interesting in the play-offs.

My view on levels is we have Championship, Premier Lge, Elite level and World Class. Elite are the players who are just a cut above the average footballer and world-class is obviously someone like Kevin DeBruyne. YKWfalls into Elite at City, a cut above your average player but not pulling up trees week in week out.

Oh, look kasper schmeichel`s thumb seems to have recovered fancy that fucking lying twat

On the bright side we'll see less of the **** very soon, I am certain he won't be their #1 next season. He may even not see out the season as #1.

Jonny Evans is another that'll be gone, they're both not at the level required.