Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1400 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

they've offered £100m and Levy wants £160m

Thats why modern football is so frustrating, he's under contract and they have their value so whats the issue? I think footballers can be a little gutless when they want to leave. If I was Kane I'd be saying I am actually worth 200MM so 160MM seems okay.

No one is keeping you there Harry, you signed a contract so lawfully you've no recourse.

they've offered £100m and Levy wants £160m

Well these are just media guesses as far as I’m aware. Would think it’s more likely Spurs told Kane he can go for a particular amount and now Man City have gone in with that figure Levy has moved the goalposts and asked for 20-30m more than agreed. Couldn’t see him refusing to train if City were trying to offer under the agreed fee

Levy could skin a fart. pity we aint a bit more like him.
:ban:Glad we have no-one at our club like Levy - remember he allegedly offered a packet of Smokey bacon crisps, a couple of buttons and a big :Fingers: to try and buy Jack. He‘s definitely still banned from my Christmas card list - for real 😂

:ban:Glad we have no-one at our club like Levy - remember he allegedly offered a packet of Smokey bacon crisps, a couple of buttons and a big :Fingers: to try and buy Jack. He‘s definitely still banned from my Christmas card list - for real 😂
He's digging his heals in with Kane by the sound of it Merd, maybe we should do the same with Jack, If it's not a done deal already.

Tons of Spurs fans are saying that there is no genetlmans agreement as Levy does not work that way .

The only Villa player I ever had my concerns about pulling an on strike stunt was Benteke because he previous history of it but thankfully that never happen as we were happy to off load him for a decent sum .

I don’t think I’ll be starting with Harry Kane in my pub’s Fantasy Football team. His head won’t be ready for the start of the season if Levy wins this tussle.