Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1402 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Leicester have lost Fofana with a nasty broken leg in a friendly against Villareal .

It just shows we are down to one broken leg away from going into a season with just 2 CB's.

Where does this leave Kane?
Can the moneybags afford both Grealish [surname only from now on] & Kane?
If not wither Kane, he's gone out on a limb.

I miss the days when Celtic could win the European Cup with a team all recruited from Glasgow.
When polio, measles and typhoid were still rampant....ahhhh the good old days :lol:.

In all seriousness, its an international business now, not a sport. It's corrupt as fcuk, and the players cheat for a living while earning seriously stupid money.....what's not to love? Occasionally, by the grace of our Lord McGrath, Villareal beat Manure in a European final or Wigan beat Ci£eh in the FA Cup and all is well with the world.

Where does this leave Kane?
Can the moneybags afford both Grealish [surname only from now on] & Kane?
If not wither Kane, he's gone out on a limb.

I guess they probably can. Oil prices are high and those pricks are as rich as Croesus. The question is; do they want to? I don't see that there are many other clubs looking to spend that kind of money this summer.

I guess they probably can. Oil prices are high and those pricks are as rich as Croesus. The question is; do they want to? I don't see that there are many other clubs looking to spend that kind of money this summer.

I had a look at my FPL team and filtered on Citeh, they still only have Jesus as a recognised striker. I personally think they need Kane more than Grealish (surname only as requested)

It's just been confirmed that Messi is leaving Barcelona.

I wonder if that's why Jack's move to Citeh is taking so long. There aren't many clubs in the world who could pay Messi's wages. Citeh have to be interested.

Harry Kane must be shitting himself.

De Bruyne, Sterling, Foden, Gundogan, Mahrez, Silva, Grealish. Rodri, Fernandinho. No doubt a couple of others I’ve missed.
How does Pep keep that lot happy?