Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1398 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

I think, looking at it long term, I agree. I wonder if Kane's ankles are knackered. He seemed well off the pace at the Euros.
Kane has always had deceptive pace, he's hardly a speedster but he always had a very effective quick burst over 5-10 yards.

He showed none of that in the Euros. He has a lot of miles on the clock and will be 29 by the time this season ends. Flogging him for £100m+ could be a brilliant move. They would have had all of his best years and will have a tonne of money to reinvest.

I know it’s a bit against the grain to say anything negative about Ollie. But that is just barmy. Claret and blue specs on acid .

Literally no one outside villa park in the whole football world would agree with that.
Just my opinion. Ollie is young. Will get better and better and better. Scores. Works harder than any striker I've seen.
Kane is injury prone. Like said above, his best days are behind him. And his attitude not turning up to training. What a div.
I watched him in the euros and couldn't believe he would be on anyone radar to be honest.

Just my opinion. Ollie is young. Will get better and better and better. Scores. Works harder than any striker I've seen.
Kane is injury prone. Like said above, his best days are behind him. And his attitude not turning up to training. What a div.
I watched him in the euros and couldn't believe he would be on anyone radar to be honest.

I think simply put, I'd have much rather had Watkins running them channels for England during the Euros than whatever it was Kane was doing

All the replys on twatter are in Arabic so that might be a clue.
I saw that, but surely not. He is a decent player who hasn't even reached his prime yet. Can't see him going to a (alcohol free) pub league at this point in his career?

I saw that, but surely not. He is a decent player who hasn't even reached his prime yet. Can't see him going to a (alcohol free) pub league at this point in his career?

I read it and the move is certainly money motivated so wouldn't surprise me.

I know it’s a bit against the grain to say anything negative about Ollie. But that is just barmy. Claret and blue specs on acid .

Literally no one outside villa park in the whole football world would agree with that.
The comment was not about who's the better player; it was about who'd be better for us. Kane's a great player and his performance at the Euros was probably the result of a very heavy season. Ollie gives us something different in terms of movement and closing down, and maybe that's a benefit we need.

If as Kane says the club agreed to let him leave if they didn't progress as promised last year, then maybe he's right to strike. No point in being a schoolboy if your employer isn't going to stick to an agreement.

That's *if* that's the case.

If as Kane says the club agreed to let him leave if they didn't progress as promised last year, then maybe he's right to strike. No point in being a schoolboy if your employer isn't going to stick to an agreement.

That's *if* that's the case.

That's the 'IF' here isn't it, as Kane's professionalism has never been in doubt before.