Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1365 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

I think Harry Kane is useless without Son. Would love to see Son here but that won't happen unless we break the top 4 I feel.

The Guardian are reporting that Citeh have made a bid of £100m for Kane and that Spurs will reject it. Spurs are open to a player + cash deal.

Note that they are saying that a bid has been made. The aren't reporting that Citeh are lining up a bid or preparing a bid.

One of the names mentioned in a possible swap is Sterling. I can't see Spurs wanting to pay his £300k per week wages.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...e-bid-worth-at-least-100m-to-tottenham-reject

I don't know if he can do the job but seems pretty sensible tbf but he also was a bit of a failure at star-studded Dortmund.
I wonder what the odds are on Palace getting relegated. An established manager leaving plus about 10 players out of contract they are clearly going to be suffering some turmoil

I wonder what the odds are on Palace getting relegated. An established manager leaving plus about 10 players out of contract they are clearly going to be suffering some turmoil
How many of those 10 play every week, I'd guess very few. We had 3 players out of contract nobody was bothered about.

Laporte, the Barcelona President has claimed that Plop and Manure were the instigators of the failed ESL.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/15340309/man-utd-liverpool-european-super-league-founders/

So funny, "well we didnt suggest it so we're not that bad". Madrid were massively involved and I am sure Barca were too. JP Morgan funded Madrids stadium upgrades and were footing the bill for prize money so I am pretty sure they all had an equal hand in it.

How many of those 10 play every week, I'd guess very few. We had 3 players out of contract nobody was bothered about.
There are quite a few players you would consider regular or at least semi regular players for them - Townsend, Aarnholt, Schlupp, Dann, Clyne, Ward, Cahill, maybe a couple of others too. Even if they don’t play literally every week they’d still be considered valuable squad players. I don’t think that lot are exceptional but losing such a large part of their experienced squad in one fell swoop… as I said the turmoil could cost them. I think Palace are basically the West Brom of London so I can’t say I’d be sad to see them down there… terrible stadium, crap area, boring team