Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3335 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Well I guess on 'paper' they could pick up 15 points! We could also on 'paper' have already got enough for 4th place. Who knows?! Thankfully after watching them lose the last two, concede 7 and only get back into today's game due to Arsenal gifting them two goals I'd suggest any points against the first three will be very hard to come by!
Points in the bag are worth more than games in hand plus all their games in hand will come back to back no two week resting up between games.

That's a great result. All that emotional energy expended for nothing. All that hope that things might go their way quashed.

They won't be able to pick themselves up off the floor for Chelsea on Thursday where as Chelsea will be emboldened by the draw they got off us. back

Did Unai plan this?
back in the groove again, it was always going to be a hard game, when i looked at the result ,first, it said chelsea had won it,3-2, so its been a good weekend, lets keep the mojo going,,,seanie

Almost like he knew it was coming. I hope he leaves and plays more elsewhere if anyone can afford what they’d ask. Could see a loan somewhere like Phillips.

So Brighton get thumped by their rivals and get criticised for having no motivation. Next up........
We've had a few of these moment this year, even that Chelsea game wasn't helped by having them get thumped midweek. The only saving grace is Brighton have been getting thumped for weeks. I think De Zerbi has checked out weeks months ago because the club only wants to buy young and unproven or old and very experienced.

They answered a thumping by Fulham by getting thumped by Roma.
They answered a thumping by Arsenal with a 1-1 draw away to Burnley.
Then the thumping by City was answered by a thumping today.

We could be tired and weary so it comes down to whether or not we can successfully press them high upfield for 90 mins. Like I posted recently they've been terrible since we hammered them.

We've had a few of these moment this year, even that Chelsea game wasn't helped by having them get thumped midweek. The only saving grace is Brighton have been getting thumped for weeks. I think De Zerbi has checked out weeks months ago because the club only wants to buy young and unproven or old and very experienced.

They answered a thumping by Fulham by getting thumped by Roma.
They answered a thumping by Arsenal with a 1-1 draw away to Burnley.
Then the thumping by City was answered by a thumping today.

We could be tired and weary so it comes down to whether or not we can successfully press them high upfield for 90 mins. Like I posted recently they've been terrible since we hammered them.
I'm hoping for another performance like Arsenal after our trip to Lille. If we do it will go a long way to CL qualification.