Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1367 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Nope. This is the culture war and everyone and everything has to be categorised. If you don't agree with either side then you are both a racist/sexist/homophobe and a snowflake/cuk at the same time.
Spot on I long for the days I just turn up at a game watch the game without something or other being forced upon me.
Most people just go to watch a game and escape from all this crap surely .
Unless there is going to be a free doughnut day for fat old feckers then I'm on it

Spot on I long for the days I just turn up at a game watch the game without something or other being forced upon me.
Most people just go to watch a game and escape from all this crap surely .
Unless there is going to be a free doughnut day for fat old feckers then I'm on it

Yeah, I made the point in the BLM thread about football fans always being spoken down to like we are the cause of all of the world's problems.

I'm with you. I'd be quite happy if we could just watch the football.

Yeah, I made the point in the BLM thread about football fans always being spoken down to like we are the cause of all of the world's problems.

I'm with you. I'd be quite happy if we could just watch the football.
Yep to be honest I've sat by the same people at VP for 15 years and I know a couple of names, I know nothing about them except the bloke in from is from Shrewsbury and I've watched his Grandson grow from a little boy into an adult. I don't need to know or care about anything except they are all Villa fans. It's just about football

There must be some clause in the contracts when players sign for the Blosers that they have to make an anti Villa statement.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sp...irmingham-city-aston-villa-transfers-20888945

Interesting that he was training with us as a kid, but if he thought it was rough here he's in for a hell of a shock at Small Heath

They define their existence by us. Nothing about what a great club they are or how excited he is about joining. Nope, just comments about us. Pathetic really.

There must be some clause in the contracts when players sign for the Blosers that they have to make an anti Villa statement.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sp...irmingham-city-aston-villa-transfers-20888945

Interesting that he was training with us as a kid, but if he thought it was rough here he's in for a hell of a shock at Small Heath
He has been at Walsall, Millwall, Shrewsbury and Stoke and then he decides to go down market and join Small Heath🤣😂
A free transfer after being released by Stoke and the knuckle draggers seem to think that he is second coming of Georgie Best. Having seen some of the comments from Stoke fans, they were relieved that he went on a free as they were expecting to have to pay someone to take him. He is obviously "not their type of person" either 🤣

It says something for Deano's management that he seems to be the only manager to make Woods look good.

Still joining Small Heath now , he will have to sharpen his studs and learn how to tackle 2 footed above the knee.