Odd random stuff | Page 10 | Vital Football

Odd random stuff

I get that Hindley didn't like McLean's attitude in some "political" aspects, but the lad has barely put a foot wrong whilst he's been here.

Give it a couple of weeks, Its not about not wearing the Poppy its about him showing disrespect by turning his back on the two minutes silence, and he'll do it again you'll see!

Sorry folks but I've moved the covid / government posts to the politics thread in off topic.
This thread is supposed to be for odd random stuff, not long protracted debates about non latics stuff.

If the McLean / Poppy debate spawns I'll move those to a more relevant Latics related thread.

Sorry folks but I've moved the covid / government posts to the politics thread in off topic.
This thread is supposed to be for odd random stuff, not long protracted debates about non latics stuff.

If the McLean / Poppy debate spawns I'll move those to a more relevant Latics related thread.
Bloody hell- dictatorship and censorship everywhere you turn 😂

The old ones are the best, eh?

I hope your literary contribution is to a higher standard than that matey.

;)
Hopefully you will be able to critique tomorrow (unless you've used "influence" to keep me away from challenging your latics laureate position)
Let the "prose off" begin - maybe Arthur can set up a voting poll on here ? 😂😂😂

I know we've had our fair share of shocking refs this year but ......

From the Leyton Orient v Hartlepool bbc match report:

*An unusual refereeing mix-up led to a confusing start to the second half ...
The two sides were told to swap ends four minutes into the second half, after referee Alan Young took the players off too early at the end of the first half."