Odd random stuff | Page 11 | Vital Football

Odd random stuff

I did advise it was a one off and as my piece last week was higher in the publication rank than yours I took it as prose off won and rested 😉😂

Looks like last week's competition has had the desired effect as your contribution this week is actually quite good (for a change) - apart from the East stand bit as you don't sit with the unwashed 😉😂👏👏👏👏

Looks like last week's competition has had the desired effect as your contribution this week is actually quite good (for a change) - apart from the East stand bit as you don't sit with the unwashed 😉😂👏👏👏👏
Poetic license ......... .wouldn't have made sense otherwise.
:cool:

Wigan Athletic Football Club is recruiting for a Ball Assistant’s Supervisor to work all of Wigan Athletic’s home fixtures.

The purpose of the role is to supervise ball assistants during Wigan Athletic home fixtures to ensure that they are correctly placed and have a good understanding of the flow of the game.

WOW

We must have had the worst ball boys/girls in history, great to see the new owners rectifying this.

Wigan Athletic Football Club is recruiting for a Ball Assistant’s Supervisor to work all of Wigan Athletic’s home fixtures.

The purpose of the role is to supervise ball assistants during Wigan Athletic home fixtures to ensure that they are correctly placed and have a good understanding of the flow of the game.

WOW

We must have had the worst ball boys/girls in history, great to see the new owners rectifying this.
We have they sit on their arses and do feck all - only 1 job to do !
Each one should have a spare ball to help maintain momentum