O/T Corbyn...time to go? | Page 4 | Vital Football

O/T Corbyn...time to go?

Oh, but they can and their lords and masters, the 1%, are very happy about it.

If it's1% then we shouldn't worry. But unfortunately many others fall for their CON job. Supposedly tough on crime and strong on the economy. And people buy these time and again.
Labour has to do better in these 2 crucial areas.
More police, tough sentences on violent crime, more prisons even. Tax the rich especially the 1% you mention. More jobs.
Maybe we should follow Macron in France. A new 3rd party. Enough of the nonsense of the 2 major parties. A party for the middle class. A centrist party.

Excuse me. I'm having a pop at him? Get your facts right. It's him who started all this.
I don't know what his agenda is but I'm certainly not interested in his position so don't be telling me green eyed.
Be fair before you jump the gun. Better still let's discuss topics rather than that jobsworth.

That’ll be why you’ve had three ‘pops’ in the three sentences above then.
Let’s just leave it...daft and unnecessary dispute imo.

Okay...while we wait for Sunday, just a thought for those who are interested.
With UKIP no longer relevant and the Tories in total disarray, even by their standards...Corbyn’s Labour Party still fails to make any meaningful headway.
I know local issues tend to have a greater impact at local elections than they do in General Elections but this dreadful government is barely even being challenged by any form of opposition, so isn’t it time to change and either give us a grown up alternative, Keir Starmer perhaps, or a proper cross party alliance?

Personally I do not give a monkey's. In my opinion the majority of politicians crooked untrustworthy liars, regardless of what party they represent.

Moggs ffs don't say that !
Worry not mista. MoP is just **** stirring. Even the Tories, well most of them, know that ‘Lord Snooty’ is an unelectable ‘throwback’.

Apart from being a complete prat, imo, I gather he and his company, Somerset Capital (?) stand to do very well out of the falling pound which will accompany Brexit. No wonder he’s such an enthusiastic Brexiteer is it?

Last edited:
Worry not mista. MoP is just **** stirring. Even the Tories, well most of them, know that ‘Lord Snooty’ is an unelectable ‘throwback’.

Apart from being a complete prat, imo, I gather he and his company, Somerset Capital (?) stand to do very well out of the falling pound which will accompany Brexit. No wonder he’s such an enthusiastic Brexiteer is it?
RA nothing would surprise me with the Tories you only have to look at Johnson and Gove Mind you tell me who is a good Tory

The Tories are a load of scroungers especially the rich ones. They avoid paying tax yet use the public infrastructure that taxation pays for. Maybe when one of their houses next catch fire they should call out the Cayman Islands Fire Service.

The Tories are a load of scroungers especially the rich ones. They avoid paying tax yet use the public infrastructure that taxation pays for. Maybe when one of their houses next catch fire they should call out the Cayman Islands Fire Service.
What do you class 'avoiding paying tax' Basie? We've been through this on other forum, and there wasn't anyone who could actually claim to not be avoiding tax in one way or another. I'll agree there are degrees to it, but as I've said before 'There are no clean hands'.

What do you class 'avoiding paying tax' Basie? We've been through this on other forum, and there wasn't anyone who could actually claim to not be avoiding tax in one way or another. I'll agree there are degrees to it, but as I've said before 'There are no clean hands'.
Andy your wrong as an employer I can assure you everyone on PAYE pays the correct tax Also petty sure the pay their 20% VAT without being able to claim any of it back like some of us

Andy your wrong as an employer I can assure you everyone on PAYE pays the correct tax Also petty sure the pay their 20% VAT without being able to claim any of it back like some of us
No-one pays for home repairs with cash no invoice to avoid VAT? No argument with the employment side of things, I've been employer and employee and its pretty leak-free

No-one pays for home repairs with cash no invoice to avoid VAT? No argument with the employment side of things, I've been employer and employee and its pretty leak-free
Andy yes your right but I don't think the local plumber will be making the Panama papers any time soon

Not true Andy. There have been times in the past when I’ve paid cash in hand for the labour involved but I haven’t done that recently or been offered the opportunity to do it. I do know self employed friends however who make the most of absolutely every loophole and one ex friend/neighbour who claimed and insisted that he was entitled to benefits while living in a £370,000 house, running his own business, three cars and two horses.

Most of the people who do home repairs for cash and no receipt are probably not VAT registered because they do not need to be until they earn £85,000 so nobody is cheating

Most of the people who do home repairs for cash and no receipt are probably not VAT registered because they do not need to be until they earn £85,000 so nobody is cheating

But they should be paying income tax and national insurance on All their earnings and not just those they declare.

We're all guilty, if we're honest. Who hasn't offered cash for job, hoping to get it done cheaper?

Latest Rams News