Not quite the match thread. | Page 6 | Vital Football

Not quite the match thread.

8 goals, 11 assists.

That's a touch harder to replace

fair enough. we all know hes a talent, still underachieves tho and really needs to learn t cross else hes wasted on the wing.. i reckon the guy we et go back to Cardiff would have doubled those stats mind

We've had some good debates in the past but for some reason you seem to want to cosy up to some of the others for approval by throwing insults and then crying victim when, shock horror, you get a bit back.

You don't like me, put me on ignore and do me a favour. Until you do that, you can shove your comments about me as far up your arse as they will go

Have you ever considered you might be the problem?

Its a forum you pillock. People fall out with you because of your prickly comments Pope. You are a bit strange.
Who started the prickly comments? Basha, telling me to bore off for some reason.

On a day we are losing disastrously he can't very well play the victim when he gets some back.

For once I actually agree with you. Today is unacceptable in every way and on this evidence he should not be leading us in the long term

if we got rid of the manager now we might get a new manager bounce. worth it with 100mill at stake? I mean im with 95% of you lot with regards sacking managers but in this instance. 6 games of finals. surely worth a punt?

if we got rid of the manager now we might get a new manager bounce. worth it with 100mill at stake? I mean im with 95% of you lot with regards sacking managers but in this instance. 6 games of finals. surely worth a punt?
Last new manager bounce was Dougie Freedman.

This is forest.

Nothing like that happens to us any more.

Any magic this club used to have is long gone

Who started the prickly comments? Basha, telling me to bore off for some reason.

On a day we are losing disastrously he can't very well play the victim when he gets some back.

For once I actually agree with you. Today is unacceptable in every way and on this evidence he should not be leading us in the long term
You started with the snide comment from a previous debate about refs. Read back if your memory is failing you.

And now, as usual you are playing the victim so my sentiments remain: grow up or bore off.