Not quite the match thread. | Page 8 | Vital Football

Not quite the match thread.

Learning and admitting you don't understand something?!?! If it wasn't for the snide comments and lashing out at other posters before playing the victim I'd think you'd been hacked.

I'm not really that interested CP.

You snigger to yourself tonight. A couple of your mates can stand behind you giggling and saying "yeah" too. I see one already has.

I hope you had a suitably miserable time at New York Stadium.

Console yourself that you'll get what you want soon, but probably not who you want

You snigger to yourself tonight. A couple of your mates can stand behind you giggling and saying "yeah" too. I see one already has.

Console yourself that you'll get what you want soon, but probably not who you want

I didn't go, my motivation is at an all time low...

I did find it sweet that you tried so hard to attract my attention though, you must think about me a great deal :)

Snigger!!!

I’m left all a bit flat and confused with it all

Surely mon/Keane can see our formation is dog wank

But the part I find most confusing is how he takes no responsibility for anything, he seems happy to blame the players...which won’t end well

All a bit shit really

Let’s not kid ourselves, we are NOT going up this year. So let’s see if we can develop Appiah - what have we got to lose v what we can gain.

Do you honestly think that Appiah, or any other promising youngster, is going to learn anything playing with this lot and under this manager ? I just can't see it.
And the owner who so far has managed to get the playing side of things all wrong is no better than the managers he's installed.
And my soft spot for Rotherham has suffered as well because Millwall managed to win and that leaves the Millers in the same position as they were prior to this game.
On top of that it's obvious that my short run of good luck has run out so in future I'm only going to be reading somebody elses match thread.