Not quite the match thread. | Page 4 | Vital Football

Not quite the match thread.

Why should we be all over them?

If we want to be challenging the play offs we need to be all over them, they are fighting for their lives but we should have that bit more quality to dictate the game more. Pele for Watson when your chasing a game seems pointless.

Forget any notion of sneaking into the play offs, if you can’t win 2 games on the trot then you aren’t going up. More to the point you don’t deserve to go up. When Grabban is recovering from injury and you are relying on old man Murphy to get you goals, then you are in trouble. Martin you’ve got your work cut out for you, but number 1 is to put the cart horse ? out to grass ?

Forget any notion of sneaking into the play offs, if you can’t win 2 games on the trot then you aren’t going up. More to the point you don’t deserve to go up. When Grabban is recovering from injury and you are relying on old man Murphy to get you goals, then you are in trouble. Martin you’ve got your work cut out for you, but number 1 is to put the cart horse ? out to grass ?
he IS the carthorse :(

no pressing, no quick breaks, no goal threat and lets face it no defense either. Just wrong wrong wrong decisions all over the pitch from the manager. Imagine this in the premiership even if we got promoted cos the other teams all came down with Spanish flu this season?

It isn’t even like we deserve more out of this game. Absolute garbage otherwise known as normal service these days.

He's left it so late to change it, can't see us getting back 1 let alone 2 now. Rotherham are just going to wind the clock down, we can't get any momentum going.

Because they’re likely to be a league one team next season and we supposedly want to be a premier league one?
But that assumes a quality that the players out there simply don't possess.

You can blame the manager for that if you like, but the fact is you aren't going to win a lot of Championship games if you are relying on the likes of Cash and Osborn and Murphy

O'Neil cannot be allowed to take us into next season or do the summer transfer dealings. There is a chance he would take us down.

Same old problems all season...conceding from set pieces like a Sunday league team and relying on one decent striker. We all knew we were short up front in the summer and here we are. Karanka wasn't great but we are a shambles now.

I wish people would stop talking about the playoffs...they've been gone for months as it's impossible to close a gap when you can't win 2 in a row.

The sheep look like they've got their shit together too. Fcuk football

With results today we are still 3...which isn’t the worst...but by god what a shambolic display

I love mon/Keane but sweet Jesus something needs to change with our selection/play

But that assumes a quality that the players out there simply don't possess.

You can blame the manager for that if you like, but the fact is you aren't going to win a lot of Championship games if you are relying on the likes of Cash and Osborn and Murphy
??? its the manager selecting these donks? its totally the managers' responsibility. He needs to go in my opinion. ive seen enough

You first you snide little hypocrite.

You are like the little child who throws out an insult then runs off crying to teacher when anyone retaliates. Ironic really...
We've had some good debates in the past but for some reason you seem to want to cosy up to some of the others for approval by throwing insults and then crying victim when, shock horror, you get a bit back.

You don't like me, put me on ignore and do me a favour. Until you do that, you can shove your comments about me as far up your arse as they will go

??? its the manager selecting these donks? its totally the managers' responsibility. He needs to go in my opinion. ive seen enough
The fact that they are donks is not the managers responsibility. There isn't much on the bench. You've basically got Carvalho.

But if you think it's his fault totally then fair enough. It certainly hasn't been good enough today and the manager cannot hide from that