Any news on beam back | Vital Football

Any news on beam back

I'd have thought if there's nothing announced by about dinner time tomorrow, we've probably not been allowed to do anything

Apparently The Crown at Worthington/Standish was advertising the Gillingham game …..seems a little bit odd given it’s primarily a ’food pub’ but haven’t been since it’s refurb/reopening so maybe they have a decent public bar area ?

Apparently The Crown at Worthington/Standish was advertising the Gillingham game …..seems a little bit odd given it’s primarily a ’food pub’ but haven’t been since it’s refurb/reopening so maybe they have a decent public bar area ?
Up stairs 😉

Booked 3 for this - gutted I missed out on the real tickets but better than worrying on sky sports! 🙊

Yup.

I don't go to away games, in part, because of loudmouth, half-wit gobshites like you.

Yet you'd be at the front of the queue for tickets if we got to a major final at Wembley giving it large.
Or moaning like fuck if you didnt get a ticket because most of the part timers had snapped them up.

Still got spare concession for lower tier this afternoon if anyone's interested? Sure ticket office would swap for full price. DM me if interested.

Moved a couple of posts to the bickering thread, not because there was anything particularly wrong with them, in fact it was the quality of the insults that prompted me to save them as I enjoy revisiting that thread wvery now and then when I need a laugh.

Reactions: GSM
Welcome back from your jollies! :guiness:
Thank you, although a tad premature, I'm sat at the airport waiting for my flight, which unfortunately will be in the air when the game kicks off. Gutted is an understatement. Still not 100% convinced Mrs Itis hasn't planned this as revenge for the many decades of her collateral suffering due to my Latics commitments.

Reactions: GSM
Probably true, I find they can be very unreasonable in these circumstances
To be fair I think she's definitely had the crappier side of things over the years, apparantly topped by me n my lad nipping back to the UK to watch an FA Cup semi whilst leaving her in Lanzarote for 2 days.