Not Latics - Tit for Tat bickering, jibes and personal insults. | Page 4 | Vital Football

Not Latics - Tit for Tat bickering, jibes and personal insults.

Bicky, I'm not banning anyone, for one thing I wouldn't know how to, for another thing I can't be arsed.
Take some time out from the site, reflect on what you feel is important in life, restrain from getting involved in off topic arguments, personal insults and inflamatory and potentially offensive posts and language and try to respect the opinions of other posters even if you disagree with them.
I genuinely worry sometimes about your general well being, please take care of yourself.

Quite enjoy watching someone's descent into a few beers on a forum. Top work.

If anyone wants a ban, you'd have to pm me. Seems mad when all you have to to do is switch off and take a break.

And as for the personal squabbles, blinking eck, just put posters who annoy you on ignore. You wouldn't go into a pub and tell everyone you don't like about it would you!?

The cut off was 11pm last night so unfortunately you will have to wait for the next match.
If I let it through I could be inundated with any regulars that forgot.

He won't be here for the next match. He is no Latic as he was only ever on a shit stirring manoeuvre to support his mate. Move on, nowt to see here.

He won't be here for the next match. He is no Latic as he was only ever on a shit stirring manoeuvre to support his mate. Move on, nowt to see here.
I am a Wigan supporter actually. Being supporting them since 1979. First game was a 2-1 win against Northampton around September 2000. Haworth and Liddell scored and the game was held up for about 15 minutes in the second half due to some crowd trouble. Come to think of it trouble was probably started by a bigoted asshole like you.

I am a Wigan supporter actually. Being supporting them since 1979. First game was a 2-1 win against Northampton around September 2000. Haworth and Liddell scored and the game was held up for about 15 minutes in the second half due to some crowd trouble. Come to think of it trouble was probably started by a bigoted asshole like you.

Well googled dipshit.

Why don't you just log out and then not bother looking at the site, again?

That's actually the answer. My support is, and always will be for our brave lads and lasses in our armed forces. God bless every one of them. Whilst we employ that divisive ******* I have done.

I do ofcourse wish most of you health and happiness.

Goodbye.:wave:

That's actually the answer. My support is, and always will be for our brave lads and lasses in our armed forces. God bless every one of them. Whilst we employ that divisive ******* I have done.

Take care Hindleymon

I think you're wrong to do this Hindley, but it's your call.

One of the principles that those brave lads and lasses fought for was for a freedom of thought and speech that lets James McClean think/say what he does. How on earth can that be wrong?

See - or read - you soon I hope.

What a mard arse you are Hindley I'm as patriotic as you are but no place in football for politics. Do you not watch German players either cos their ancestors bombed our chippies:shake:

What a mard arse you are Hindley I'm as patriotic as you are but no place in football for politics. Do you not watch German players either cos their ancestors bombed our chippies:shake:

Not think that's HindleyM choice to say farewell...freedom of choice & all that without the need for name calling. I'm not calling your patriotism, we all have different levels of that & how far we stand behind it....same with HindleyM imo he should respect those who wish to get behind JM.
Hopefully HM comes back soon tho....
Liked your German / Chippies bit 😉

Not think that's HindleyM choice to say farewell...freedom of choice & all that without the need for name calling. I'm not calling your patriotism, we all have different levels of that & how far we stand behind it....same with HindleyM imo he should respect those who wish to get behind JM.
Hopefully HM comes back soon tho....
Liked your German / Chippies bit 😉

"freedom of choice & allthat without the need for name calling"

Hang on Jock just look back at the abuse and name calling he has showered on me in the last 48hrs. Not one person on here pulled him up for that. Mard arse is very mild compared to what he has called me.

Hang on Jock just look back at the abuse and name calling he has showered on me in the last 48hrs. Not one person on here pulled him up for that. Mard arse is very mild compared to what he has called me.

I'm not sure who started it Zakky, but you calling him a bigot may have been the trigger for the abuse ... and no, I'm not for a second saying it was justified.

I can't say this often enough, ......if you're going to attack, then attack the post, not the poster.

This applies equally to Hindleymon, obviously.

"freedom of choice & allthat without the need for name calling"

My reply is similar to wot Moonay has just posted.....to add to that I also said each person's patriotism is slightly different & perhaps he feels stronger than you do...that's not to say it warrants personal abuse to posters....that old religion & politics rears it's ugly head again eh....