NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 369 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure how they will have set up the administration, in my own case it was an agreed fee, however I suspect that they will be working on a percentage basis. This is probably the reason they have been so insistent on the price they set as that gives them the best payout. Obviously if the bidders are now only offering less then that will affect their pay packet.
Ta TB ......but that sounds like Nixon's assertion that they can go on charging indefinitely (if that's what he said) is rubbish.

Maybee only rumours but some saying the won’t sell to that frampton bloke. Can’t believe that my self
Administrators don't really have a choice. If there's a bid, for the price they want, then eventually, they're going to have to address it.

If they're hoping for a bidding war (unlikely at this stage you'd imagine), then they may of course play little games trying to generate some competition....... but sooner or later, if there's a bidder who ticks the boxes, then regardless of their personal thoughts, or prejudices (or whatever) they'll have to start dealing with them.

I wouldn't worry too much about this.

Understanding you want to respect confidences, so for now forget ’who’ (though I’m dying to know) ....but is it a circa £3m bid .....as opposed to a £1.5m ...driving a 15 point deduction bid ??

It was me sorry folks sent the money then asked for 50% of i was declined oh well guess ill have to spend my tenner on a case of beer now instead

Status
Not open for further replies.