NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 370 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote funny, isn't it. Folk are desperate to know summat ..................... and yet, in all honesty, they're sceptical of anything that's remotely positive.

Personally, I'm of the opinion that there's no smoke without fire, and across twitter and FB, though it's not exactly been like Australia in the dry season, there's been plenty enough to smoke a salmon or fifty !

Someone's obviously done something, and it sounds like it's summat decent, and summat the Admins should be considering fairly seriously.

Now if there's more than one party making serious advances for our club, then the Admins would be stupid not to try and play off the parties against each other. However, if it's just the one serious bidder, then I'm sure I'm not the only one that hopes the Admins do what's right, complete their due diligence as a matter of urgency, and (hopefully with the aid of the EFL) get the club sold as quickly as possible.

It's gone on long enough. It feels like we're nearly there ................... where "there" is may still be open to debate unfortunately, unless we see some swift action.

Last edited:
hope you are right LMB and it is good news but for me good news might also be bad news for me lol

hope you are right LMB and it is good news but for me good news might also be bad news for me lol

Nothing whatsoever to do with what i have posted or any recent bidders, but I really do have information that you might not like and does go against what you believe, if it doesn't come out at the end of this process I promise to tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.