NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 367 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying I don't trust them, but if they told me Christmas Day is 25th December, I'm checking a Public Holiday List, couldn't lie straight in bed this lot. Utterly tragic for our cub, that having been well and truly **** on by Choi and co, we then are run by an absolute shower of administrators. I don't know exactly how administrators of football clubs are meant to behave, but I'm sure its not what we've seen from this lot

Nixon been more right than wrong
Yes i know,i was just saying the admin hadn't said no one was willing to pay 3m,In this case it was Nixon who was hinting!And as LMB said he doesn't know and was just fishing for info

I reckon one of the offers is from the Frampton group and going off his previous interviews he seems extremely ambitious and has serious money behind him.Therefore I would think the offer is around 3m, because I can't see him just accepting the minus 15 points by not paying creditors and then certain relegation.

I was sceptical about him initially,because it's easy to talk a good game and some of his claims seem too ambitious/unrealistic.But if his group bid the asking price and are willing to put down a deposit if required then they will have my full support and respect.

It's interesting the bids are subject to certain conditions. I hope those conditions are we sell no more young players and those parasite administrators use some of their extortionate 1.3m fees they have tucked away from the sales of Euxton and the Chippy to give to Richardson for new players to help strengthen the squad.

I see the administrators mentioned about doing due diligence as well(before any exclusivity is granted),which is fair enough and begs the question why the hell didn't they do any on the Spaniards,especially Cristo and his family. That way we might not have wasted 3 f****** months!

I expect the administrators have given all the other interested parties a deadline to submit their offers and next week they will select the highest and the best bid and ask for a deposit and give them exclusivity. Personally if more than 1 party bid the 3m I would like them to ask for a deposit from each of them and then ask the EFL to pick the best one.Whichever party is unsuccessful then gets their deposit back.

I hope, as apparently it now seems Cooky is in a very good position for the Sheff Weds job, that any serious bidder has had discussions with Leam and Gregor regarding their feelings on remaining with us or possibly moving to SWFC, as surely they'd be offered roles there if Paul Cook does get it

Some saying admins won’t sell to him. All I’m saying is why not. I’m not saying I want him
So who would you prefer.......and if you don't want him, aren't you saying the same as the others?

Seems like you're wobbly walking on one of my fence panels John.
😉

I agree re the schools and hospitals etc John. Did him no favours.

The Bolton bloke has gone.

Admins need to read the tea leaves.

Being honnest getting a bit pissed off with football. Just talking to a mate not seen him since
Luton at home. He is the same. its all about money. Just reading about ,,Chorley. Derby not sending one first team player. Or even any one who as been in contact with the first team.
More fool Derby. Chorley have a chance and should go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.