NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 480 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think with the Supporters Club debate many of us actually agree on 90% of the situation.

I imagine virtually everyone understood the Supporters Club were not at all set up or well qualified for the responsibilities that would come and would probably admit that themselves - hence why they leaned on Jackson. But they certainly could've communicated far better.

I also think most of us also feel they have the clubs best interest at heart and did a fantastic job raising the money in the first place.

I can't imagine many people would argue that and it's just frustration. But I think their poor communication has probably made them look far worse than they have done, I suspect if we all knew the details they are probably doing more than we realise. They've made a rod for their own back by being so secretive. As I said in another post they have gone for the extreme of saying virtually nothing and there is a happy medium between that and breaking an NDA.

If I was them I'd have done regular updates just stating what they have done. Something like 'this week we spoke to a new bidder, the conversation was constructive and they are open to us being on the board' or 'this week we have heard from the EFL that the checking process into a bidder is ongoing but they are hoping to give us more info in 2 weeks' - nothing incriminating, no names, no details just a general update so the fans have some insight. Just a little bit regularly probably could've kept fans getting fed up and assuming the worse.
100% agree with this. No doubt the SC intwntions are good but they have gone about this in a very strange way with v.poor comms - they have that in common with Begbies of course.
As posted on the other thread personally I'm disappointed rather than angry or frustrated with the seeming lack of pro activity and comprehension that by default they are representing the fan base

GG, mate, stop digging.

I've said it, LMB's said it, TB's said it and now Wlatic's said it.

The money was to take ownership of the club if all else had failed. You've not posted the link, so I won't try and counter what you say about JJ and Caroline, but I'm fairly sure that they context they're talking about is now, and not the doomsday scenario.

:shrug:
Digging whose digging? I am just stating what was said on the vid. If you want to see find it on you tube. It is not hard it took two mins to find it and I have even put the approx mins they was said it for you to make it easier. An the fact you seems to think because four posters have disagreed with me. Some how definitively proves I am wrong says it all. Especially when one of the posters who claimed to have watched it and accused me of lying. Then described the vid by saying that they spoke about getting a greater voice in the club by buying a stake in it. Which does not prove your argument right as I have never denied that. It is buying the club outright we are debating. The is a bit of straw clutching going on here.
Edit wlatic also says the money is to get the fans a voice in the club not to own it outright, which is what you are claiming complete straw clutching here.

Last edited:
Digging whose digging? I am just stating what was said on the vid. If you want to see find it on you tube. It is not hard it took two mins to find it and I have even put the approx mins they was said it for you to make it easier. An the fact you seems to think because four posters have disagreed with me. Some how definitively proves I am wrong says it all. Especially when one of the posters who claimed to have watched it and accused me of lying. Then described the vid by saying that they spoke about getting a greater voice in the club by buying a stake in it. Which does not prove your argument right as I have never denied that. It is buying the club outright we are debating. The is a bit of straw clutching going on here

Right mate, I've listened to it, and I think I understand why you're misunderstanding what was said.

JJ said that the money would be used to "fund the club for the future, they won't be used to buy the football club itself".

No, they won't. We all agree. That's because as the Admins have said on numerous occasions, the price of buying the club will effectively be £1.

So, in the doomsday scenario, the stadium gets sold off, creditors are paid (or not), and the football club carry on, at whatever standard we can, funded by the SC money.

vyou obviously havent watched it because if you had you would of seen that both Carolyn and jj say roughly between the 16th min and 20th min of the vid that the money is not to buy the club. They don't say not to buy it now they say not to buy full stop so why the hell you are lieing is beyond me. But I suppose that can be expected from someone who claimed Frampton had, had a bid accepted when he had not. As for the second part of your post about greater influence no one is debating that. I even said myself that they wanted it to buy a stake in the club. But that is different than buying the club outright which is what is being debated.

I am not sure I have seen the video you have, my only dispute with you is what was the wording g on that video, you are quoting JJ, which I assume is Jonathan Jackson, he is not in the podcast I watched earlier which was I think one of the first done when we had raised the first 500k, the only people in it are Jay Whittle, the host, Caroline Molyneux and Mick Whimsey so I take exception to you saying I am "lieing".

As for the Frampton jibe, they did have a bid accepted by the administrators exactly when I posted it, the admin acknowledged this, claims were made that there was no bid because no exclusivity contract was signed so what I said wasn't true, yet you who didn't believe my version now acknowledge and accept that there has been a bid from Bahrain even though no exclusivity deal has been agreed, why is that.

That's the one to which GG was referring.
The one I am talking about was the first one after the money was raised so I think it is more relevant as we are talking about the SC's initial intentions, I cannot send a link as I watched it on TV, but try to find it.

It doesn't really matter. The SC"s doomsday scenario, for which they collected the money, was to (acquire and) run the club in the absence of a buyer.

Never been anything different.

17 mins 5 secs. As I say, it's the mis-interpretation of the word "buy". That's all.

Jay asks will the 500 thousand if reached be used to buy the club outright or used alongside an investor. Where jj then replies the funds will be used to fund the football club for the future. They won't be used to buy The FOOTBALL CLUB ITS SELF. FFS and you accuse me of digging

I am not sure I have seen the video you have, my only dispute with you is what was the wording g on that video, you are quoting JJ, which I assume is Jonathan Jackson, he is not in the podcast I watched earlier which was I think one of the first done when we had raised the first 500k, the only people in it are Jay Whittle, the host, Caroline Molyneux and Mick Whimsey so I take exception to you saying I am "lieing".

As for the Frampton jibe, they did have a bid accepted by the administrators exactly when I posted it, the admin acknowledged this, claims were made that there was no bid because no exclusivity contract was signed so what I said wasn't true, yet you who didn't believe my version now acknowledge and accept that there has been a bid from Bahrain even though no exclusivity deal has been agreed, why is that.
Well If you had not watched the same video then why you claiming I am lying then?? As for the Frampton bid no it wasn't accepted I also don't class the current Bahrain bid as accepted yet and will only do when they gain exclusivity.

Well If you had not watched the same video then why you claiming I am lying then?? As for the Frampton bid no it wasn't accepted I also don't class the current Bahrain bid as accepted yet and will only do when they gain exclusivity.
You have now accused me of lying twice with no evidence and now claim I have accussed you of doing the same, can you show me where I have done any of that, either lie or accuse you of doing so.

I said that in the podcast video (which isn't the same one you are talking about) but was the first one done after the 500k target was met there was only talk of using the money to get the SC at the negotiating table with any prospective purchaser.

I have done and they say nothing of the sort, they decided to try to raise funds as krasner suggested to them, after they raised the 150k to help finish last season, that if they raised half a million quid it would give them a greater say and influence with potential buyers and even a stake in the club.
this is why you are lying are lying you claimed you had watched the vid as seen above. When you even admitted you had not In your next post that is lying.

this is why you are lying are lying you claimed you had watched the vid as seen above. When you even admitted you had not In your next post that is lying.

You are an utter tool, I only watched one video and have posted a link to it, no lies no claims to anything else it is not the same video that you are talking about, can you not get that through your thick skull.

You are an utter tool, I only watched one video and have posted a link to it, no lies no claims to anything else it is not the same video that you are talking about, can you not get that through your thick skull.
Are you for real? In a comment where moonay says he has not watched the vid I mentioned and asks me to send him a link. The first 3 words you reply with is I have done meaning you had watched the vid. When That is a lie and you even admitted you had not watched the same vid on your next post. So ie you lied deal with it.

Last edited:
Are you for real? In a comment where moonay says he has not watched the vid I mentioned and asks me to send him a link. The first 3 words you reply with is I have done meaning you had watched the vid. When That is a lie and you even admitted you had not watched the same vid on your next post. So ie you lied deal with it.

You really are thick aren't you do you know the difference between lies and cross purposes, you said the video was a Jay Whittle interview with the supporters club and never provided any links, so I searched youtube and came up with the one I posted, Caroline, Mick Wimsey and host Jay both of those are officials at the supporters club, as far as I am aware Jackson is not a SC member and certainly not involved in any official level capacity.

In the video I watched (please watch it) there is nothing that you claimed in what you posted, do you understand the confusion, no lies from me, just an idiot in you who does not listen.

You really are thick aren't you do you know the difference between lies and cross purposes, you said the video was a Jay Whittle interview with the supporters club and never provided any links, so I searched youtube and came up with the one I posted, Caroline, Mick Wimsey and host Jay both of those are officials at the supporters club, as far as I am aware Jackson is not a SC member and certainly not involved in any official level capacity.

In the video I watched (please watch it) there is nothing that you claimed in what you posted, do you understand the confusion, no lies from me, just an idiot in you who does not listen.
No I said Carolyn and jj ie johnathon Jackson in the my post about the vid and then you claimed to moonay you had watched it and said I was wrong. The fact you have now embarrassed yourself is not my problem. I mean the is no need for insults. Especially from someone with an history of lying. I mean you claimed Frampton had a bid accepted when he had not and even had the cheek to slate nixon for making things up. 😂

Last edited:
Thinking about it, as has been said that there is money available to take us to the end of the season it's no wonder really bidders are in no hurry to clinch the deal. They whoever they may be would save themselves money by letting things tick over as they are until such time they really need to take control. I can see this dragging out as long as possible, It makes sense for the buyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.