NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 482 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

pie eater

Vital Youth Team
Really depends on whether any money ever actually changed hands between the Chinese blokes once IEC paid Whelan for the club, how much tax they saved using the club as part of their balance sheet, and whether the far eastern bookies paid up on relegation ;)

exiled tic

Vital Squad Member
Stanley has given an interview to a site called northernquota .org and says the EFL have given as close to a green light as there can be to the Bahrainis and that they will be appointing a British Director of football and a British Chief Executive,and that they are ok at being in league 2 if need be!Could be Stanley flannel or could be accurate,who knows!

SwindonLatic

Vital Squad Member
Stanley has given an interview to a site called northernquota .org and says the EFL have given as close to a green light as there can be to the Bahrainis and that they will be appointing a British Director of football and a British Chief Executive,and that they are ok at being in league 2 if need be!Could be Stanley flannel or could be accurate,who knows!
Why is he giving interviews to some random website when he should be communicating directly to his most important stakeholders - us the fans!

Bickymon1

Vital Reserves Team
I hope it is but we have heard this or similar so many times before with other bidders.

charlz54

Vital Squad Member
Is no news necessarily good news. Does anyone have any idea whatsoever where we are up to and how close we are to seeing a new owner with the keys to the DW being paraded in front of the press and introduced to the fans?

Hampton

Vital 1st Team Regular
Is no news necessarily good news. Does anyone have any idea whatsoever where we are up to and how close we are to seeing a new owner with the keys to the DW being paraded in front of the press and introduced to the fans?
No news is the worst news IMO as we remain treading water in purgatory with no light at the end of the tunnel.
If we were a dog the vet would be getting a needle out

moonay

Vital Champions League
I'm sure this what we already know and is a old story
Just put out by Northern quota. Org
Nothing new I'm afraid to say
But QUOTE me if I am wrong
The only "new" stuff is about the green light ...... if it's true ........ and if it isn't pertaining to a particular context.

But basically, you;re right ........ old stuff, spun, not particularly interestingly.

moonay

Vital Champions League
Dont see how any deal can be even close yet when no party has got to the stage of exclusivity yet.
If I've understood what's been said by the Admins correctly (since the ending of the Spanish interest), exclusivity would inly be granted once the bidder had proven their funds, and gained EFL approval.

So, they've done the first part, they're (hopefully) nearing the end of the second part, which would then mean exclusivity in agreeing the final deal.

Of course, they may well "do a Spanish", and halve their initial offer, but that doesn't seem likely.

If they've already bid £3m, and don't intend to change it, how long does it take for the Admins to say "thank you"?

Waiting in the wings, in case the Bahraini was indeed halved (or whatever), if any of the other runners are close to getting their own EFL approval, then I'd imagine exclusivity would swiftly be switched from one group to the other............. presuming of course that these other bidders aren't simply figments of the Admins' imagination !

Stetic

Vital Youth Team
If I've understood what's been said by the Admins correctly (since the ending of the Spanish interest), exclusivity would inly be granted once the bidder had proven their funds, and gained EFL approval.

So, they've done the first part, they're (hopefully) nearing the end of the second part, which would then mean exclusivity in agreeing the final deal.

Of course, they may well "do a Spanish", and halve their initial offer, but that doesn't seem likely.

If they've already bid £3m, and don't intend to change it, how long does it take for the Admins to say "thank you"?

Waiting in the wings, in case the Bahraini was indeed halved (or whatever), if any of the other runners are close to getting their own EFL approval, then I'd imagine exclusivity would swiftly be switched from one group to the other............. presuming of course that these other bidders aren't simply figments of the Admins' imagination !

Hope your right moonay lad

Status
Not open for further replies.