NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 479 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRUE BELIEVER

Vital 1st Team Regular
Statement from admin just gone up on the club site. Really thin on the ground for details.

But 2 points where we appear to be asking the EFL for permission to bring in more players due to injury (Pearce presumably) and they expect a positive outcome by early March. So we finally have a timeline at least.

Wigan Athletic FC - Statement From The Joint Administrators (12.02.21)
They are probably pissed off that regardless of what they post they are criticised for not enough information being given, even though there is probably no more to say and have decided to keep it short and take the hit.

Personally I don't blame them as they will get the same amount of shit for not posting as they do when they try to give us something tangible.

Arthur_Itis

Vital Squad Member
Positive outcome early March.
If that happens it would be an excellent 6#th birthday present for me.
Realistically they can't control nor even guess it will be early March, they just know it's almost certainly not going to be February. This statement will buy them about 3 days on here before someone else complains that it's taking ages and questions what's going on.
It's a holding statement and nothing more, it will take as long as it takes. Patience everyone.

Wlatic

Vital Reserves Team
They are probably pissed off that regardless of what they post they are criticised for not enough information being given, even though there is probably no more to say and have decided to keep it short and take the hit.

Personally I don't blame them as they will get the same amount of shit for not posting as they do when they try to give us something tangible.
I think they made their own bed in regards to updates. They are inconsistent and contain false information. I do agree though, they've set up a Comms policy and are following it.

Hopefully I've got a meeting with them coming up to address:
- Yuengs "waived" funds (he's still the majority credit holder so hasn't waived anything yet.
- Their public behaviour and how it would / has an affect selling the club
- inconsistent messages they've been sending and the affect on selling the club
- a personal matter of them leaking personal and financial information of mine to the supporters club (gdpr / data protection breaches)

I doubt they are pissed off £££ keeps ticking along!

jocklatic

Vital Squad Member
I think they made their own bed in regards to updates. They are inconsistent and contain false information. I do agree though, they've set up a Comms policy and are following it.

Hopefully I've got a meeting with them coming up to address:
- Yuengs "waived" funds (he's still the majority credit holder so hasn't waived anything yet.
- Their public behaviour and how it would / has an affect selling the club
- inconsistent messages they've been sending and the affect on selling the club
- a personal matter of them leaking personal and financial information of mine to the supporters club (gdpr / data protection breaches)

I doubt they are pissed off £££ keeps ticking along!
Take it you'll keep us updated with your possible meeting with Admin WL? Hopefully you won't be giving us weekly pointless,no info updates like our minted Admins tend to give us of late....😉

jeffs right

Vital 1st Team Regular
We have money to keep us going to the end of the season and these parasites will be there until then. New owners? Won't rush either until they have an idea of when once will start to trickle in again.
Hangers on like politcians etc won't mind as from time to time they can smile and make a sound bite every now and then. All happy apart from fans and supporters. Our beloved club are every buggers football to kick around.

formbylatic

Vital Squad Member
what is ridiculous is people expecting the EFL to have completed thorough checks in a fortnight. It will be months not weeks. Provide proof that a) they have sufficient funds, b) where those funds come from, then verify from independent sources the validity of what they have supplied, do this in different countries and different languages, potentially involving multiple entities e.g. individuals, corporations etc all during a global pandemic. It's weeks and weeks and weeks of elapsed time, not days.
I've been waiting 6 weeks for a UK bank to supply proof to a UK mortgage company that our UK property buyer is up to date with his previous UK mortgage payments and that's in this country, in the same language and a relatively simple and straightforward request (everyone blames Covid rather than incompetence for the delays, either way it's out of our control).
We’ll just have to agree to differ I’m afraid. This whole process is ludicrous.

Wlatic

Vital Reserves Team
Take it you'll keep us updated with your possible meeting with Admin WL? Hopefully you won't be giving us weekly pointless,no info updates like our minted Admins tend to give us of late....😉
I will but I doubt anything will come out of it.

What I do now know is the admin have no problems in breaking/not adhering to their legal responsibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.