MP for Lincoln | Page 5 | Vital Football

MP for Lincoln

I'm afraid the English - I identify them specifically within the UK - are a nation of cap-doffers and fore-lock tuggers.

They'd rather bend over and take it up the arse from a Toff than have some self-respect and actually stand up for themselves.
The Feudal system has remained how we live out our lives .Too many people are programmed to do the bidding of the privileged .It's just hard wired into the working class thought process. I don't get it myself and the most confusing element of our Nations higherarchy is how we can have an unelected head of state that we have to bow to when in the presence of them and refer to them as Highness or majestic. We live in a dictatorship That's just so wrong . In fact it's bollocks

But who does vote for him? I know we are a rural county but Lincoln should not be voting for a Country toff who was caught fiddling the books last time he was MP. Not my constituency but I'm sure they all have their noses in the trough! On the other hand what are the alternatives?
I think the main reason was Lincoln voted Brexit and Karen Lee voted against it at every opportunity. Some took the view she should be representing the views of her constituents not what she thought. I kind of get that, even though it was not reflecting my own views I should add.

It pains me but credit where credit is due. The fat wank has just asked a question about fans returning in PMQs. He also invited Trump's mini me to a home game.

He has asked at Prime Minsters questions about fans back in grounds and further support. Asked him to watch the Imps when crowds are back.

Boris has been invited to watch the Imps!

My wife and I couldn't believe what we were hearing!

Expect the question was planted as they often are, with news regarding access to Stadiums coming before too long . As long as it is to the benefit of LCFC everyone is welcome to SB.

I sincerely hope neither turn up at Sincil Bank.

Why?

Shouldn't we welcome everyone to Sincil Bank whatever their political persuasion? He's not a criminal whether you agree with his politics or not. There are lots of people who I don't agree with but I certainly wouldn't be so rude as to preclude anybody from visiting Sincil Bank.

I think it's very sad that we just seem to get more intolerant as a society despite all the coverage about diversity, inclusiveness and understanding it clearly falls on a lot of deaf ears.

Why?

Shouldn't we welcome everyone to Sincil Bank whatever their political persuasion? He's not a criminal whether you agree with his politics or not. There are lots of people who I don't agree with but I certainly wouldn't be so rude as to preclude anybody from visiting Sincil Bank.

I think it's very sad that we just seem to get more intolerant as a society despite all the coverage about diversity, inclusiveness and understanding it clearly falls on a lot of deaf ears.
Very well said.

Why?

Casper . The Conservative MP for Lincoln Karl Mcartney is not a tolerant man who embraces diversity, inclusion or understanding .Although he is not a criminal he has run things pretty close regarding the Law too. He has had to apologise for making disparaging comments about female MPs on his Twitter account [his account contained images of women in bondage .He claimed his account had been hacked ]. He has voted against same sex marriage ,voted to repeal the Human Rights act ,voted to cut the higher rate of tax. He has been investigated by Lincs police regarding electoral fraud and financial irregularities . He had to make an apology during the last election campaign for sharing social media comments from far right activist Tommy Robertson that contained Islamophobic and ant Semitic comments . Of course ,he is welcome to visit Sincil Bank .I am sure Mr Mcartney would enjoy the experience .Providing he is not in the company of any Women ,any one from the LGBT community or anyone of ethnic origin it would all be just fine

Why?

Neither has been convicted of a crime but McCartney has been accused of overspending on expenses, particularly with regard to the 2017 electikn, but also his general expenses are the second-highest of any MP. Johnson also conspired to try and have a journalist beaten up, as well as having regularly lied throughout his career as a journalist and MP.

Sod whatever McCartney or Johnson may have done. There would be uproar if either got in to watch a match ahead of any season ticket holder who was not able to go due to social distancing. The club are heading for a massive OG and completely misjudging the fan base if they think this is a good idea. The club PR is taking a hit on twitter thanks to the tweet.

Lincoln City FC

@LincolnCity_FC

·
4h

1f44b-1f3fb.svg

We would love to see the Prime Minister and many other fans back at LNER Stadium when it’s safe to do so.
@BorisJohnson
- our ticket ballot details will be available in due course, we highly recommend upper block 7. With thanks
@karlmccartney
#ImpsAsOne