MP for Lincoln | Page 7 | Vital Football

MP for Lincoln

I wouldn't encourage it but it's not like we can refuse entry to the prime minister and one of his lackeys, is it? I doubt they will bother turning up anyway. McCartney only will do if there's something in it for him , i.e. right before an election, as he did before.

You’re right, I doubt ether of them would be seen dead there anyway. Always the risk though!

Well, no. I assume there must be quite a lot of people in Lincoln who like him as they voted him in for a second time.

Presumably, many of those people go to Sincil Bank and would welcome him there.
Only 32.4% of eligible Lincoln voters voted for him but then again not all people who attend Sincil Bank live in Lincoln. I fair proportion of them are totally subservient and live in the surrounding area and vote for vile specimens like Caroline Johnson and Edward Leigh (high chief of the Gammon Clan)

Only 32.4% of eligible Lincoln voters voted for him but then again not all people who attend Sincil Bank live in Lincoln. I fair proportion of them are totally subservient and live in the surrounding area and vote for vile specimens like Caroline Johnson and Edward Leigh (high chief of the Gammon Clan)

Im going to be slightly smug and say that thankfully none of those empty vessels are my MP!

Dr Caroline Johnson, who hates the NHS lovely lady!
Karl ever been to a game?
Bet Sir Kenneth Carlisle never went, Gillian went from time to time.

Dr Caroline Johnson, who hates the NHS lovely lady!
Karl ever been to a game?
Bet Sir Kenneth Carlisle never went, Gillian went from time to time.
Add to the fact that Dr Caroline Johnson is a paediatrician but does not a flying fuck about disadvantaged children except when she is lining her pockets are work

Feel free to post some actual evidence that she specifically doesn't care about disadvantaged children. That's a very strong allegation to make against a paediatrician who by definition in her role as a paediatrician will very much have cared for and about disadvantaged children.

Perhaps she has said something or maybe she has a GMC hearing finding against her that is evidence that she doesn't care about disadvantaged children. Any evidence of something along those lines?

Or perhaps she takes a different view or opinion on how society can deal with poverty than you do. She may well be wrong but that doesn't mean she doesn't give a f. f. for disadvantaged children.

He's monumentally thick, but I doubt even Hullthickpost will claim the Tories have improved child poverty.

He might want to think about that, though, given he habitually votes for right-wing parties.

I mean, if he even gives a fuck about disadvantaged, hungry kids.

Plenty of action from Hullthickpost on other threads. None on this.

Draw your own conclusions about his politics and moral standing.

Mr McCartney will be pleased that he's made national media.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-engla...om1=link&at_medium=custom7&at_custom2=twitter

"A Conservative MP who highlighted his position as a magistrate in an election leaflet has been given a formal warning by a legal watchdog.
The Judicial Conduct Investigations Office (JCIO) said Karl McCartney gave the "appearance of seeking to gain advantage" by including his court role."

I feel this sums up our Karl - "A panel said Mr McCartney had previously received a disciplinary sanction for similar behaviour "and was unwilling to acknowledge the inappropriateness of his actions".

Mr McCartney will be pleased that he's made national media.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-engla...om1=link&at_medium=custom7&at_custom2=twitter

"A Conservative MP who highlighted his position as a magistrate in an election leaflet has been given a formal warning by a legal watchdog.
The Judicial Conduct Investigations Office (JCIO) said Karl McCartney gave the "appearance of seeking to gain advantage" by including his court role."

I feel this sums up our Karl - "A panel said Mr McCartney had previously received a disciplinary sanction for similar behaviour "and was unwilling to acknowledge the inappropriateness of his actions".

And his punishment for this repeated offence is???

Jailed ? Struck off ? Resignation??

Let me guess: none of above but instead promotion to overpaid ministerial job and guaranteed peerage when the good folk of Lincoln kick him out again.

And his punishment for this repeated offence is???

Jailed ? Struck off ? Resignation??

Let me guess: none of above but instead promotion to overpaid ministerial job and guaranteed peerage when the good folk of Lincoln kick him out again.

Assuming they do. This his second stint. I'm not sure I put much store in the judgement of "the good people of Lincoln".

Assuming they do. This his second stint. I'm not sure I put much store in the judgement of "the good people of Lincoln".

In my experience they’ll moan about it for fours years and then when it comes round to election time get reeled in by the latest scare stories peddled by the Sun and the Daily Mail and vote for them anyway.