MP for Lincoln | Page 6 | Vital Football

MP for Lincoln

Regarding oldgaurd's statement against our M.P; I'm not a great fan, but he did well to bring us up in Parliament and there were claims by some in Lincoln's Jewish community that Karen Lee shared the views of Jeremy Corbyn on Jews. I'm glad when a high profile visitor comes to see us as it raises our profile in local and maybe national media.

There’s probably plenty of convicted criminals and people who share the same or worse views than either of the aforementioned who attend our games, difference being they are unknown to most of us.

Regarding oldgaurd's statement against our M.P; I'm not a great fan, but he did well to bring us up in Parliament and there were claims by some in Lincoln's Jewish community that Karen Lee shared the views of Jeremy Corbyn on Jews. I'm glad when a high profile visitor comes to see us as it raises our profile in local and maybe national media.
And what are Jeremy Corbyn's views on Jews?

There’s probably plenty of convicted criminals and people who share the same or worse views than either of the aforementioned who attend our games, difference being they are unknown to most of us.
Yes there is and we are trying to kick out racism, sexism and homophobia from the game ,are we not?

In reply, Keir Starmer feels Corbyn underestimates the suggestions of anti-semitism in the Labour Party; I'm sure you know that perfectly well. I prefer to go on this forum for the Imps, not politics, so I will leave this discussion here. I often find clubs whose forums become heavily political end up unfriendly. Imps come with all political views, but we are all Imps.

It's amusing to see people on the right of the political spectrum putting the boot in on Corbyn and Labour when they have, for their whole lives, supported the most racist and bigoted mainstream party in UK history.

There's no hypocrite quite like a right-wing hypocrite.

It's amusing to see people on the right of the political spectrum putting the boot in on Corbyn and Labour when they have, for their whole lives, supported the most racist and bigoted mainstream party in UK history.

There's no hypocrite quite like a right-wing hypocrite.
I've never quite understood why the left are held to a higher standard than the right. Maybe because we accept that the right will be racists and bigots.

Well this went from 0 to cringe in er, about the time it takes to ask a softball question at pmqs

Although no fan of either McCartney or Johnson, I've no problem with them turning up at Sincil Bank - so long as they aren't keeping out actual fans by doing so, and they pay for their tickets. Oh, and that they buy a shirt or scarf, or preferably both.

Although no fan of either McCartney or Johnson, I've no problem with them turning up at Sincil Bank - so long as they aren't keeping out actual fans by doing so, and they pay for their tickets. Oh, and that they buy a shirt or scarf, or preferably both.

I’ll be absolutely disgusted if either of them reptiles are allowed in the ground I love for a match. It was bad enough Scully posing for a photo opportunity with McCartney.

I’ll be absolutely disgusted if either of them reptiles are allowed in the ground I love for a match. It was bad enough Scully posing for a photo opportunity with McCartney.
I wouldn't encourage it but it's not like we can refuse entry to the prime minister and one of his lackeys, is it? I doubt they will bother turning up anyway. McCartney only will do if there's something in it for him , i.e. right before an election, as he did before.