MoN OUT | Page 6 | Vital Football

MoN OUT

This was never going to be an easy game - against a side scrapping for survival, but you would think MON & Keane saw how easily they were beaten by Derby and specifically, their tactics - instead, we play a style that suits them & duly, got exactly what we deserved.

Predictably disappointing!

Well its true OKD, maybe not the smegma bit, have you seen any posts about them on here? He comes on threatening legal action, which in itself is laughable. Gets all high and mighty and expects no come back? Plus a bit of excitement is what The Fear wants, it boosts visits and his wallet

This was never going to be an easy game - against a side scrapping for survival, but you would think MON & Keane saw how easily they were beaten by Derby and specifically, their tactics - instead, we play a style that suits them & duly, got exactly what we deserved.

Predictably disappointing!

It was madness to try and take them on at their own game it really was.

Well its true OKD, maybe not the smegma bit, have you seen any posts about them on here? He comes on threatening legal action, which in itself is laughable. Gets all high and mighty and expects no come back? Plus a bit of excitement is what The Fear wants, it boosts visits and his wallet

I'm happy for anyone to come on here & post, provided it's done without being insulting towards others, current/past or present.

It was madness to try and take them on at their own game it really was.

Indeed - his substitutions then weakened us further.

How Osborn managed to get beaten on his post for their 2nd is mystifying - hopefully, Robinson back at LB for tomorrow's game, wonder if Byram will play for u23's tonight?

I wouldlike to see the following tomorrow:

Pants.
Janko. Benalouane. Milosevic. Robinson.
Colback. Gueds.
Cash. Carvalho. Lolley.
Grabban.

JANKO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was shite against Rotherham along with Osborn and several others .

Darikwa only just missed out on Saturday according to Radio Nottm. Bring him back rather than Byram who'll only manage half a game no doubt.

You're all rather peculiar you know :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I said at the time I didn't want O'Niell, was completely at odds with the squad we'd built, poor football was always likely to be the end result. I don't particularly want him to be given funds to reshape the squad because he'll most likely to bring in players that suit his style.

Having said that, the same rule applies to him as to every other manager, how can you possibly expect to build anything if the process involves tearing it down & starting all over again twice a year.

Stability breeds stability.

You're all rather peculiar you know :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I said at the time I didn't want O'Niell, was completely at odds with the squad we'd built, poor football was always likely to be the end result. I don't particularly want him to be given funds to reshape the squad because he'll most likely to bring in players that suit his style.

Having said that, the same rule applies to him as to every other manager, how can you possibly expect to build anything if the process involves tearing it down & starting all over again twice a year.

Stability breeds stability.
We need stability with a decent progressive manager, not a dinasour who is taking us back years!!!

I can't see much evidence of anything being built .
Shit tactics and shit team selections.
Our transfer targets will probably be players that can kick a ball from the Bridgford end to Meadow Lane or who can throw a ball further than i can a Sherbet lemon.