MoN OUT | Page 4 | Vital Football

MoN OUT

Lies. I said we enquired and we did. Stick to what I said and stop making things up to suit your own agenda. Anyone who can be bothered to troll back have a look for yourselves.

Please put me on ignore and leave me to post in peace if I want to.

Like you never mentioned me on that failed forum?

Don't you have a far right march to attend to get yourself deported?

A little while ago I posted that I would probably renew my season ticket.
I won't be renewing.
Cue the derision.
I live out of county due to work and although I will be going home next year, I am not enjoying watching Forest.
The football served up by MON is absolutely shocking.
Most lower league sides are playing a better style than ours.
I simply cannot countenance the season ticket cost as well as fuel etc.
I don't want to stop going but this style of football is absolute rubbish.
It's going to end badly. We all know it. MON is a footballing dinosaur, his tactics are doubtful at best and we are not a hoofball side.
I dread our transfer business this summer.
I will no doubt be called fickle etc but I'm being honest. I'm not enjoying watching dross and it's depressing.

Thanks, for refreshing my memory...

I came here to post in peace. Just for the record because you have brought it up, you should know that there IS a case against you and I can serve it on you at a time of my choice ok? If you want to call my bluff then try me...I only have to make the call and you WILL PAY big time.

Now, please leave me alone to post in peace.
Oh dear.

Failed? Ha ha we are going like a train thank you very much. We mention you whenever we want to take the piss and have good laugh.

Then run back to your forum of fantasists and continue to enjoy my threads, the majority contain hidden slanderous comments about you :)

...and me you! Don't forget me CP.

With 9 years interest you blimp.

Anyway, I care not a jot. The sea is cool, the ringos look inviting and the sniffer is at boiling point

I bid you farewell

CASE DISMISSED

Last edited:
If COYPs is a hot bed of action Sniffer, why are you on here? I heard you have turned into a bit of a Dan on there and ban posters and posts you don't agree with. Some people just cant handle power of admin. JP was the same on PON and look where that is now

If Karanka would not return I might be tempted this time by a young manager. NOT Cohen but somebody who is already doing well in their first job.

Just a reminder folks- Jokanovic wanted £80k a week and his demands have meant that even West Brom have baulked

yeah and how many years have i said to invest in a real manager and pay them and that none of our previous managers in 20 years have done anything after leaving us cos they were all dogshite? :)

80k is a snip. he oversees 30 or 40 well paid staff, I wouldnt work for less than that if I had that responsibility in a regular job (only cos thats far too much responsibility hehe)

Appolyon man, glad me calling for it to happen before the next match gave you even more conviction lol

Last edited:
Bunch of cry babies

It's the same old shit

Is anyone surprised this was going to happen

We new this was going to happen

Let the man have next season

I see some of the posters who cry about stability are now saying get rid

It was always going to be a car crash after another upheaval at the club
what da fuq r u on?

yeah and how many years have i said to invest in a real manager and pay them and that none of our previous managers in 20 years have done anything after leaving us cos they were all dogshite? :)

80k is a snip. he oversees 30 or 40 well paid staff, I wouldnt work for less than that if I had that responsibility in a regular job (only cos thats far too much responsibility hehe)

Appolyon man, glad me calling for it to happen before the next match gave you even more conviction lol
£80k a week is not a snip

It's over £4.1m per year.

With absolutely no guarantee that it will make the difference and get us promoted in the timescale.

No Ryan Sessegnon in this squad to act as a ringer.

No flow of quality Serie A loans either.

If you want proven quality, Steve Bruce has twice as many promotions to the PL and Neil Warnock has twice as many as Bruce. Both would cost less than half as much

£80k a week is not a snip

It's over £4.1m per year.

With absolutely no guarantee that it will make the difference and get us promoted in the timescale.

If you want proven quality, Steve Bruce has twice as many promotions to the PL and Neil Warnock has twice as many as Bruce. Both would cost less than half as much

Different perspective but yes 4million is a snip to oversee a potential 100plus million push. In fact it seems madness for the boss to only earn 3 times the players wage.

Nope, never a guarantee but absolutely an improved chance

Id have taken Warnock ten times the last ten years, We had a shit squad n shit players, he was exactly the guy to be here.

But if we are serious about being a top 12 prem side,, which in reality IS the goal AND youre spending 15million quid on individual youngsters (who potentially earn half what the manager does on his own) AND you ARE speaking to people who are respected and demanding that kinda wage, then you pay it. Thats now the going rate. Thats the price of success. Besides rather than deflate players worth he might actually add value to a few of them!

Different perspective but yes 4million is a snip to oversee a potential 100plus million push. In fact it seems madness for the boss to only earn 3 times the players wage.

Nope, never a guarantee but absolutely an improved chance

Id have taken Warnock ten times the last ten years, We had a shit squad n shit players, he was exactly the guy to be here.

But if we are serious about being a top 12 prem side,, which in reality IS the goal AND youre spending 15million quid on individual youngsters (who potentially earn half what the manager does on his own) AND you ARE speaking to people who are respected and demanding that kinda wage, then you pay it. Thats now the going rate. Thats the price of success. Besides rather than deflate players worth he might actually add value to a few of them!
It's not remotely the going rate at our level and it isn't the price of success. It's a gamble. A very expensive one.

Two teams at least will be promoted this season with managers on a fraction of that money and two were last season as well.

You might as well say "sign Messi, that's the price of success"

It's not remotely the going rate at our level and it isn't the price of success. It's a gamble. A very expensive one.

Two teams at least will be promoted this season with managers on a fraction of that money and two were last season as well.

You might as well say "sign Messi, that's the price of success"

he will add millions of value to some players who he gets performing. Wipes out the extra 2 poxy mill just like that. In fact only has to improve every player by 100k and we are ahead. Your logic would suggest wed be foolish to sign Pots or Pep for 4 million and thatsclearlyy flawed logic

he will add millions of value to some players who he gets performing. Wipes out the extra 2 poxy mill just like that. In fact only has to improve every player by 100k and we are ahead. Your logic would suggest wed be foolish to sign Pots or Pep for 4 million and thatsclearlyy flawed logic

You say "improve every player by £100K as if that was easy

Only 14 players can play each match

And you understand that the only way to realise that increased value and mitigate his wages is to sell them all right?

There is nothing to say he will add millions to anybody, and we only get that through sales, which isn't really the point is it

You sound like a Brexiteer. Jump off this cliff and the world will be at your feet