MoN OUT | Page 7 | Vital Football

MoN OUT

I can't see much evidence of anything being built .
Shit tactics and shit team selections.
Our transfer targets will probably be players that can kick a ball from the Bridgford end to Meadow Lane or who can throw a ball further than i can a Sherbet lemon.
Look at the bright side Orbs...you won't be seeing us lose in the league at Norwich next season chap!

Nope. I don't think we will win another game between now and the end of the season. I am not sitting through 90 minutes of hoofball, I can't be arsed

You say "improve every player by £100K as if that was easy

Only 14 players can play each match

And you understand that the only way to realise that increased value and mitigate his wages is to sell them all right?

There is nothing to say he will add millions to anybody, and we only get that through sales, which isn't really the point is it

You sound like a Brexiteer. Jump off this cliff and the world will be at your feet

thats pathetic. lmao. especially to the immigrant amongst us

Pope can you stop with equating stupidity with Brexshitters

It's done, its happening, we are leaving and its going to be shit

Its been done to death on this forum

ITTO gave a very detailed analysis of all the pitfalls about 2 years ago and he was right...even down to the fact that we did not have experience to negotiate or even have enough Civil Servants to just carry out the basics - we've had to employ over 6,000 in the last year just to do the basics

Go back and read those posts if you feel the need to sermon people about Brexit

Pope can you stop with equating stupidity with Brexshitters

It's done, its happening, we are leaving and its going to be shit

Its been done to death on this forum

ITTO gave a very detailed analysis of all the pitfalls about 2 years ago and he was right...even down to the fact that we did not have experience to negotiate or even have enough Civil Servants to just carry out the basics - we've had to employ over 6,000 in the last year just to do the basics

Go back and read those posts if you feel the need to sermon people about Brexit
I think I was actually equating bullshit with Brexit.

Although education level is the single biggest and most reliable indicator of how someone voted. Not supidity of course, intelligence and education level are two very different things.

I like to throw in the odd random brexit reference and see who jumps out of the woodwork screaming offence hours later.

When 17m people vote to take rights away from my children for life then you have to take the little pleasures where you can find them.

I'm not discussing brexit by the way, so the next poor victim Brexiteer who wants to cry foul might as well fuck off in advance

thats pathetic. lmao. especially to the immigrant amongst us
It was a perfectly valid point in response to yours.

Adding notional value to players is pointless unless you are going to realise that through selling. And going that doesn't actually help us does it?

And from a point of view of Brexit, surely you are an emigrant?

I reckon Martin will be in charge next season, and if things go wrong, Roy will step in as caretaker manager, and we'll take it from there.