MoN OUT | Page 5 | Vital Football

MoN OUT

Id have taken Warnock ten times the last ten years, We had a shit squad n shit players, he was exactly the guy to be here.

I would have loved Warnock here.

He was so close to getting the job under Fawaz. They were in talks and we were playing Charlton the following night, still in with a chance of making the play-offs.

Warnock had picked his Forest team and all. Wanted to play Paterson and Mackie off Henderson. Then Fawaz mentioned we had a player called Abdoun that maybe should play.

Warnock didn't like it because he had never seen Abdoun play and as a result ended up turning down the job due to interference.

The man has no eyebrows. How can anyone want him in?

No doubt JP will pop along soon and call for Warnock in because wor lass said "Ill take you back when Warnock manages the Nottingham Jungle"

Last edited:
DeFuq, who frequently likes to lecture us on being good fans, wouldn't know that as it would require actually going to games...

The support for AK from the fans was clear, the lack of support from the hierarchy was also clear.

Have been to most home games me duck since moving back to Notts

So pipe down son

Have been to most home games me duck since moving back to Notts

So pipe down son
Your comments could be understood if they are made in your usual ignorance

If they are based on actually seeing games (and I say 'if') then they cross the line into idiocy.

I can't see how anyone who has actually been going to games can blame the fans for what has gone on this year

Last edited:
If COYPs is a hot bed of action Sniffer, why are you on here? I heard you have turned into a bit of a Dan on there and ban posters and posts you don't agree with. Some people just cant handle power of admin. JP was the same on PON and look where that is now

I came here to reply to Toms post which I did in a nice, polite and peaceful way. Then for some reason known only to yourselves I was trolled by you and Plummer.

Plus why do you keep bringing up that other forum? I find your obsession with it totally Bizarre.

Your comments could be understood if they are made in your usual ignorance

If they are based on actually seeing games (and I say 'if') then they cross the line into idiocy.

I can't see how anyone who has actually been going to games can blame the fans for what has gone on this year

Wow

I was making a historical point about our expectations as fans

Sorry if you didn't comprehend that

Wow

I was making a historical point about our expectations as fans

Sorry if you didn't comprehend that
I comprehended that it was utter shit, as usual.

You have spent years blaming fans for all the ills at the club.

I seem to remember you siding with Fawaz against the fans for four years. Using some pretty brexity language as well. 'Traitors' got a run out a few times didn't it?

After unquestioningly backing the Hasawi's against honest fans who saw through him for years, seduced by a wallet and his frilly knickers, you now have the gall to start the same crap again?

I comprehended that it was utter shit, as usual.

You have spent years blaming fans for all the ills at the club.

I seem to remember you siding with Fawaz against the fans for four years. Using some pretty brexity language as well. 'Traitors' got a run out a few times didn't it?

After unquestioningly backing the Hasawi's against honest fans who saw through him for years, seduced by a wallet and his frilly knickers, you now have the gall to start the same crap again?

Yes I backed the club and always have - that was a mistake people make mistakes

But I have backed every owner

Not sure what Brexity language you are referring to

as you well know

I think Brexit is the dumbest thing that this country has done for years

Anyway

I've not spent years blaming all the ills at the club - however i have said that we are our own worst enemy sometimes

But you know you keep writing my narrative for me

You do have a tendency to misinterpret and try to create a world view that bends to what you think you have understood

Yes I backed the club and always have - that was a mistake people make mistakes

But I have backed every owner

Not sure what Brexity language you are referring to

as you well know

I think Brexit is the dumbest thing that this country has done for years

Anyway

I've not spent years blaming all the ills at the club - however i have said that we are our own worst enemy sometimes

But you know you keep writing my narrative for me

You do have a tendency to misinterpret and try to create a world view that bends to what you think you have understood
No, I read what you write and don't forget. I'm also somewhat sensetive to re-writing of history. It's kind of my job.

You never once backed the club in the Fawaz days. You conflated the club with an absolute conman, pretending they were the same thing and that anyone against him was a traitor to the club. That, in my view, was a disgrace.

The only way fans are to blame for our predicament is because fans like you unquestioningly threw their loyalty at an utter charlatan

No, I read what you write and don't forget. I'm also somewhat sensetive to re-writing of history. It's kind of my job.

You never once backed the club in the Fawaz days. You conflated the club with an absolute conman, pretending they were the same thing and that anyone against him was a traitor to the club. That, in my view, was a disgrace.

The only way fans are to blame for our predicament is because fans like you unquestioningly threw their loyalty at an utter charlatan

This will be the first time I have ever used this word 'traitor'

Never used it before

So sorry if i think you trying to give some validity to rewriting history as absolute bollox

Yes i got taken in by a conman but I also pointed out faults

But you just keep on keeping on with your drivel

I came here to reply to Toms post which I did in a nice, polite and peaceful way. Then for some reason known only to yourselves I was trolled by you and Plummer.

Plus why do you keep bringing up that other forum? I find your obsession with it totally Bizarre.

You talk about people behind their backs like a little bitch and wonder why they react? Ho hum.

So you are saying the predicament that the club is in now is down to one period at the club?

For someone who has a hard on for history - this is laughable to an extreme

I bet you are one of those people who think you are Anglo Saxon and that your family heritage only started at that point

Last edited:
You talk about people behind their backs like a little bitch and wonder why they react? Ho hum.

Not trying to defend Sniffer as he's a Brexshitter

But doesn't PM's between you and others about other people constitute to talking about others like a little bitch?

Because you did it enough with me

So you are saying the predicament that the club is now is down to one period at the club?

For someone who has a hard on for history - this is laughable to an extreme

I bet you are one of those people who think you are Anglo Saxon and that your family heritage only started at that point
That isn't remotely what I said and there is virtually no way to take that from my post. Although I appreciate in your case fantasy and reality are interchangable.

Our "predicament" is multi faceted. You can trace it right back to the early 80's if you wanted, or pick almost any point in between.

In reality it is more about short term individual failures.

Did forest take advantage enough of the 78-80 success? No, it was at least partly squandered. But that was recoverable and forest did in the late 80's-early 90's.

A totally avoidable relegation was also very well recovered from, but only short term before another failure

Relegation in 97 was recoverable, as was 99. But in the latter case we didnt. Poor decisions were taken and gambles haven't come off.

We are where we are because we have failed to win promotion to the PL in 20 years. Poor decisions at the top have limited our realistic chances to two (three if we are very generous about Billy MkII). Football is a sport that is all about taking your chances when they come. Successful teams are the ones that seize the day. On both occasions, in 2003 and 2010-11 we failed to do so.

This was also recoverable, but the Fawaz era was never likely to create the structure for genuine chances and you can argue similar about Marinakis.

The fans through all that time have watched in consistent, even ever increasing numbers and have supported all managers when certain basic standards are met. They are blameless

Please, please, please can we NOT derail this perfectly good Fred - which I THINK you will RECALL is SUPPOSED to be about Petty Historical Squabbles between posters-who-cannot-let-things-drop (re-read the thread title, people!!!) - with this Brexit nonsense??
There's a time and a place for calmly discussing the utter stupidity of the whole brexit project with Toms and it is NOT HERE.
This is SUPPOSED TO BE 100% FOREST!!