MoN OUT | Vital Football

MoN OUT

You won't need to do this, the big man himself will do what he wants.

For me, most sensible thing is to go back to Karanka, say "alright chap, you're had a break- come back and finish the job.

It's his squad

I can vaguely understand appointing him as a 5 month gamble but to be honest he is doing far more harm than good. Pointless signings, creating a huge disconnect between first team and youth players, and the football, Jesus it's awful.

Can't help but agree with Pope, while AK wasn't my first choice and his signings were of variable quality (though one wonders how many were 'suggested') It was a job half done.

Much though I hate myself for saying so - I’m finding great difficulty in defending MO’N’s style of football.
It’s not as if the football is dire but we’re winning...

You won't need to do this, the big man himself will do what he wants.

For me, most sensible thing is to go back to Karanka, say "alright chap, you're had a break- come back and finish the job.

It's his squad
Makes sense. Did it at Middlesbrough. At the moment I’d have Megson back.

Would have been better to allow Brazil and Cohen to see the rest of the season out, Mon has almost totally erased the good work AK had done. Can't let him loose on transfers we will end up with half the old Irish squad, and lose any of our decent players to pay for them. 10 years ago he may have been a good choice, but he's to out of touch now.

Would have been better to allow Brazil and Cohen to see the rest of the season out, Mon has almost totally erased the good work AK had done. Can't let him loose on transfers we will end up with half the old Irish squad, and lose any of our decent players to pay for them. 10 years ago he may have been a good choice, but he's to out of touch now.
Too ffs. TOO.

If Karanka would not return I might be tempted this time by a young manager. NOT Cohen but somebody who is already doing well in their first job.

Just a reminder folks- Jokanovic wanted £80k a week and his demands have meant that even West Brom have baulked

If Karanka would not return I might be tempted this time by a young manager. NOT Cohen but somebody who is already doing well in their first job.

Just a reminder folks- Jokanovic wanted £80k a week and his demands have meant that even West Brom have baulked

Have we reorganised enough behind the scenes? Do we have an identity a new young coach can come into easily and continue? Will we need another squad rebuild ?

The difference between playoff material and relegation in this league is so minute that unless we answer those questions and more We could be in danger.

Jokanovic is clearly too expensive. How much is Wagner?

Have we reorganised enough behind the scenes? Do we have an identity a new young coach can come into easily and continue? Will we need another squad rebuild ?

The difference between playoff material and relegation in this league is so minute that unless we answer those questions and more We could be in danger.

Jokanovic is clearly too expensive. How much is Wagner?
Maybe we need someone to come in and set that identity and mould things into their own Image.

We've tried everything else. It's been a while since we tried that

No complaints about Wagner, but the problem we would have is that the West Brom job is still up as well. For most successful managers that is going to be first choice.

Karanka returning for me if O'Neill doesn't make the season.

Bunch of cry babies

It's the same old shit

Is anyone surprised this was going to happen

We new this was going to happen

Let the man have next season

I see some of the posters who cry about stability are now saying get rid

It was always going to be a car crash after another upheaval at the club