Membership 2019/20 | Page 18 | Vital Football

Membership 2019/20

sminky

Vital Football Hero
I had no problem getting 3 tickets for Sheff Utd home.....in fact it rather took me by surprise as I went straight to "select your seat" with no queue. Sadly, there are some advantages to being a "bottom of the league" team.

I am hoping for Leicester away on 14th Dec.......Mr S has just asked the question....."Do you really need to go to Leicester?"
The answer was "yes", but I haven't yet dare to suggest that I want him to drive me there as his birthday present to me.....plus I need to get the use out of these very expensive away memberships however painful it will be!

DRAYTON GREEN

Vital Football Legend
YB and I went to the walkers crisps stadium with others to see a 4 0 defeat
a while ago ( when there was trouble in pubs near station after the game )
and apart form the shite view in corner with sun in our eyes and the crap band playing in home area near us, every time we let one in , the stadium DJ played Chelsea dagger by Fratellis which was just as annoying as the crap band.

Bolshie Budgie

Vital Squad Member
More from the meeting:

Somebody stated that out of 20 Premier League clubs, 13 have a points based scheme.

Aston Villa had our current system last season and have changed it for this season.

yellow belly

Vital Football Legend
Leicester away now on sale to ST holders , just like the 2 previous aways . Looks like greedy Kensell has had our fans wasting their money on his Away Membership at £50 crap

DRAYTON GREEN

Vital Football Legend
He said it was a mistake and new scheme will include points
based on 18 / 19 season. Presumably as fans not getting tickets
for aways this season would then miss out on points for next scheme.

I have paid £ 50 so better get me a spurs ticket.

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Sadly I just can't get the games any more (Moved away - Young Family - Money - no one to go with as Father is now in France).

I used to go to all London aways and at least 4 home games a season.....I do miss the city and the live matches

yellow belly

Vital Football Legend
Thats the problem being an exile and having family and work priorities Bears . I know how you feel as I have been there with those commitments as an exile . Luckily Mrs YB is a keen fan so when when I was able to go at least I had someone to go with . I am sure there will be times when you can go again !

sminky

Vital Football Hero
The ‘big matches’ are always difficult to get tickets for. I managed to get two for Chelsea but failed for Man Utd, though got one ticket through another source. Sheffield Utd match was relatively easy to get tickets for. I have not attempted to get tickets for Liverpool. I am away on holiday two days later and will watch on TV. I don’t feel bad about that. So three home matches so far.

I have been to 4 aways , which points wise has been better than my home matches resulting in nil points. Two points at Bournemouth and Leicester!

I have paid out £180 in total for two home and away memberships. In all honesty I will review for nest season and probably just get one home membership. The whole experience is just not cost effective.

I will make it over probably for one or two home matches and probably one more away......Wolves.

I have used

yellow belly

Vital Football Legend
No problems next season ..... there will be loads of tickets available in the Chumpionship next season . All those who desparatly queued for tickets for Liverpool and Man Utd this season won’t be seen at Huddersfield and Barnsley on a winters night next season

Bolshie Budgie

Vital Squad Member
No problems next season ..... there will be loads of tickets available in the Chumpionship next season . All those who desparatly queued for tickets for Liverpool and Man Utd this season won’t be seen at Huddersfield and Barnsley on a winters night next season
I wonder how many of this seasons away supporters were at places such as Hartlepool, Carlisle, Stockport County etc when we were in Division One?

yellow belly

Vital Football Legend
My Div 1 away days ...

Leeds
Stockport County
Huddersfield Town
Oldham Athletic
Wallsall
Bristol Rovers
Swindon Town
Yeovil
Brighton and Hove Albion
Tranmere Rovers
Charlton Athletic

Happy Days !!

DRAYTON GREEN

Vital Football Legend
The chumpionship is a tough place and we will have the 24 th poorest owners.
Question is do I decide to renew ST in February for 50 th year on the trot ?