Membership 2019/20 | Page 18 | Vital Football

Membership 2019/20

I had no problem getting 3 tickets for Sheff Utd home.....in fact it rather took me by surprise as I went straight to "select your seat" with no queue. Sadly, there are some advantages to being a "bottom of the league" team.

I am hoping for Leicester away on 14th Dec.......Mr S has just asked the question....."Do you really need to go to Leicester?"
The answer was "yes", but I haven't yet dare to suggest that I want him to drive me there as his birthday present to me.....plus I need to get the use out of these very expensive away memberships however painful it will be!

YB and I went to the walkers crisps stadium with others to see a 4 0 defeat
a while ago ( when there was trouble in pubs near station after the game )
and apart form the shite view in corner with sun in our eyes and the crap band playing in home area near us, every time we let one in , the stadium DJ played Chelsea dagger by Fratellis which was just as annoying as the crap band.

Everton has gone to general sale , and ST holders can now buy Southampton tickets . No £50 Away Rip Off Membership required

More from the meeting:

Somebody stated that out of 20 Premier League clubs, 13 have a points based scheme.

Aston Villa had our current system last season and have changed it for this season.

Leicester away now on sale to ST holders , just like the 2 previous aways . Looks like greedy Kensell has had our fans wasting their money on his Away Membership at £50 crap

He said it was a mistake and new scheme will include points
based on 18 / 19 season. Presumably as fans not getting tickets
for aways this season would then miss out on points for next scheme.

I have paid £ 50 so better get me a spurs ticket.

Sadly I just can't get the games any more (Moved away - Young Family - Money - no one to go with as Father is now in France).

I used to go to all London aways and at least 4 home games a season.....I do miss the city and the live matches

Thats the problem being an exile and having family and work priorities Bears . I know how you feel as I have been there with those commitments as an exile . Luckily Mrs YB is a keen fan so when when I was able to go at least I had someone to go with . I am sure there will be times when you can go again !

The ‘big matches’ are always difficult to get tickets for. I managed to get two for Chelsea but failed for Man Utd, though got one ticket through another source. Sheffield Utd match was relatively easy to get tickets for. I have not attempted to get tickets for Liverpool. I am away on holiday two days later and will watch on TV. I don’t feel bad about that. So three home matches so far.

I have been to 4 aways , which points wise has been better than my home matches resulting in nil points. Two points at Bournemouth and Leicester!

I have paid out £180 in total for two home and away memberships. In all honesty I will review for nest season and probably just get one home membership. The whole experience is just not cost effective.

I will make it over probably for one or two home matches and probably one more away......Wolves.

I have used

No problems next season ..... there will be loads of tickets available in the Chumpionship next season . All those who desparatly queued for tickets for Liverpool and Man Utd this season won’t be seen at Huddersfield and Barnsley on a winters night next season

No problems next season ..... there will be loads of tickets available in the Chumpionship next season . All those who desparatly queued for tickets for Liverpool and Man Utd this season won’t be seen at Huddersfield and Barnsley on a winters night next season

I wonder how many of this seasons away supporters were at places such as Hartlepool, Carlisle, Stockport County etc when we were in Division One?

I was there at Stockport County BB ! Great day out in that open end . We won 3-1 and good old Holty scored right in front of us !

My Div 1 away days ...

Leeds
Stockport County
Huddersfield Town
Oldham Athletic
Wallsall
Bristol Rovers
Swindon Town
Yeovil
Brighton and Hove Albion
Tranmere Rovers
Charlton Athletic

Happy Days !!

The chumpionship is a tough place and we will have the 24 th poorest owners.
Question is do I decide to renew ST in February for 50 th year on the trot ?