Membership 2019/20 | Page 16 | Vital Football

Membership 2019/20

Then i get told the shirts are out of stock and no current eta of a new one. Now considering ive paid over 1k on packages, am a life long fan, travelling up front London, buy they're ebay hand me downs, and that shirt has my surname all over it so they cant reuse it, wouldnt you think they would of just said keep it?!?! Ive just sent an email stating this, ffs it shouldn't really have to come from me should it. I dont think any other Prem club would act like this, or even lge 2 side tbh!

I am being a bit slow here 76.
Have they kept it and waiting to give you a new one but not going to let you keep the old one with your name on the front ?

This wont surprise you.....
I had my cfc fan of the match experience the other week, which cost me £379, and ive since bought another two packages for my sons birthdays at the same cost for arsenal and Leicester games, cfc was for my bday. Anyway, part of the package is to get a signed shirt, size, colour and printing name/number of my choice. I asked for it to be signed on the back as i want it framed to go along side another one i have and an XL in size. The shirt was done and given to me signed on the front! They said they would get it done again with a new shirt and signed on the back

Sometimes I don’t think they are the brightest sparks!

Well , well well ..... Prat Kensell and his cronies have decided to meet the fans who like me are non too happy at his and the Boards sheer greed with their obnoxious Away Memberships. Maybe the goon realises he may end up with egg on his face now that Burnley went to general sale and I got a ticket as an ST holder without an Away Membership . What’s the goon gonna do if we get relegated I ask myself ....about 500 of us will go to Huddersfield on a bleak winter night

Well , well well ..... Prat Kensell and his cronies have decided to meet the fans who like me are non too happy at his and the Boards sheer greed with their obnoxious Away Memberships. Maybe the goon realises he may end up with egg on his face now that Burnley went to general sale and I got a ticket as an ST holder without an Away Membership . What’s the goon gonna do if we get relegated I ask myself ....about 500 of us will go to Huddersfield on a bleak winter night

The club appears to have forgotten that its the season ticket money that forms a significant part of the revenues when the club is not in the Premiership. So its not a good policy to pi$$ off your season ticket holders, is it?

I quite enjoyed it when it was the 1,000 going to away days in the first half of our Div 1 season.....then we were taking 3,000 to places like Orient.

I felt sorry for clubs like Carlisle and Hartlepool when were singing this ground is too big for you. Funny how I heard three Geordies
singing it near the Riverside sports complex before our game against Newcastle.....I bet they didn't feel so good after the game.

Just been emailed the first away membership quarterly newsletter.

Luckily I go to games, read internet reports and am aware of everything that
has happened this season so far.
For away members living in cave without internet or any access to outside world may have found it useful ( apart from they would not have an email address to receive this gem of a newsletter or get on line to buy a ticket ).

If I can find time, I'm going to the membership meeting at the football ground.

Any views other than the £50 per membership is a rip off.

I think there are two issues:
a) The Premiership rule that £30 is the price of away tickets - which I think is a silly rule as its not flexible. I think clubs should be allowed to charge a higher price, e.g., £40 for the so called big club games and local derbies (if any) and be allowed to charge lower prices for the matches against clubs with lower profiles (this allows clubs to get in extra money rather than leave a seat empty).

b) Membership - the £50 is a hurdle and doesn't guarantee a seat.

I bet Kensell is praying we will stay up , because if we don’t his £50 money grabbing rip off is going to look a bit silly . Anyone want to pay and extra £50 to go to Huddersfield or Barnsley away on a winters night ?

My opinion remains the same . It’s a disgusting rip off , and away tickets should be based on a points system

I am way too busy working to attend the meeting but very interested
in what is discussed.
In terms of the fee it is money spent now ( about 10 pints in my local )
so forgotten about. It has enabled me to go to West Ham and help out fans for Brighton trip and hopefully get me a ticket for Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea, Watford and Sheffield games.
Of course it is totally wrong in principle and I personally would have been way better off under old system with my 1450 points but at moment I think most fans that want to go away have been able to get tickets for those games.

Club stated the following:
Away Premier memberships 7,515
Away Standard memberships 551
Home Premier memberships 6,136
Home Standard memberships 1,838
Season tickets just under 22,000

Comments (not the club) that they wanted to do away with
Away season tickets but they were kept in the end...
rumoured to be 236 last season ? this season

Club have taken on board that they need to make a better offer re buybacks as about 10% of season ticket holders don't turn up and do not offer their ticket via the buyback scheme (and if I understood right the seat is not occupied by anyone).

Not only a better financial offer but an easier way of communicating that fact with the club

Confirmed that the club owns the land between Koblenz and Carrow Rd AND the bit behind the Barclay too.

If you own both sides of a public road you can apply to adopt it!

Just needs Delia to win the Euromillions when the jackpot is sky high. :grinning: