Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Enrique

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Benitez

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters
The irony is that we're all waiting for Poch to confirm he's staying or leaving and in reality I don't think we'll hear a peep out of either Levy or Poch on the topic. It will just be head down trying to transform the squad and prepare them for the new season.

If we have a terrible transfer window, then Poch might become a little looser in the saddle and speak up again. The fans will definitely be riled. I just don't see that scenario though. I think by the end of the summer Poch will be rested up and re-energised with some new players to work with. I don't see a scenario where he leaves yet as there's no current vacancies anyway.

The irony is that we're all waiting for Poch to confirm he's staying or leaving and in reality I don't think we'll hear a peep out of either Levy or Poch on the topic. It will just be head down trying to transform the squad and prepare them for the new season.

If we have a terrible transfer window, then Poch might become a little looser in the saddle and speak up again. The fans will definitely be riled. I just don't see that scenario though. I think by the end of the summer Poch will be rested up and re-energised with some new players to work with. I don't see a scenario where he leaves yet as there's no current vacancies anyway.
That's the way I see it as well. Let's hope that is the case.

Rafa is leaving Newsastle.

Can't say I'm surprised. Ashley is a frigging moron when it comes to making the right footballing decisions.

They will drop no question about it.

Well I hope we have had a good word with him, he would be perfect for us for a few years whilst we rebuild.

Can't say I'm surprised. Ashley is a frigging moron when it comes to making the right footballing decisions.

They will drop no question about it.

Well I hope we have had a good word with him, he would be perfect for us for a few years whilst we rebuild.

Rafa got offered £12M/year to go China. Don't think Ashley could do much to convince him otherwise.

12 million per annum will get you over any unfinished business fairly quickly.

who says he retires there? make bank for a couple years then come back. AVB did it now he's managing Marseille I think.

Expect a much richer Rafa back in Europe within 2-3 seasons I reckon.

who says he retires there? make bank for a couple years then come back. AVB did it now he's managing Marseille I think.

Expect a much richer Rafa back in Europe within 2-3 seasons I reckon.

I could see that.

So? Is that ageism I detect?

Not on my part. Pellegrini and Hodgson are the only two older I think in the PL and they are also ran teams. I think Rafa still has it but at 62 and out the loop of top class football after being on holiday in China for 3 years, may not come back.

I can't believe we have the added worry of not having a coach for the upcoming season. This is absolutely criminal, given the momentum we have, and the new stadium etc.
All this crap should've been sorted, with Poch & Co out signing perfect fits and back ups.

No wonder we never win jack. I know there's a lot more to it, and I'm over simplifying things but FFS. I'm starting to feel like I did with Eriksen. If you have one ounce of doubt about staying at Spurs, then piss off and let us get on with it. There are plenty more players and managers that would kill to even sit on our bench.

Why can't we start a season fully prepared and focused?
You can't win a season from the first few games, but you can lose it.....as we well know.

It's circular though. Us fans want a definitive statement from Poch that he is happy as manager. Poch wants a definitive statement from his chairman that he will be backed with the quality of player to be successful.

Why is anyone expecting Poch to say anything in June when we haven't signed a single player? He has to see what hand he's been dealt in the transfer window first.

I hope Poch keeps that pressure on his chairman for now, but does get his messaging tighter for the new season.

It's circular though. Us fans want a definitive statement from Poch that he is happy as manager. Poch wants a definitive statement from his chairman that he will be backed with the quality of player to be successful.

Why is anyone expecting Poch to say anything in June when we haven't signed a single player? He has to see what hand he's been dealt in the transfer window first.

I hope Poch keeps that pressure on his chairman for now, but does get his messaging tighter for the new season.

I want a committed manager who wants to be here through thick and thin. I am not confident that even if Poch gets his targets he wouldn't start engineering a move as soon as something goes wrong or he sees a job opening he likes.

He can choose to stay, he can choose to leave, but he absolutely should not be allowed to delay his choice.

It's about the club, not the manager.