Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Enrique

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Benitez

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters
I actually hope Poch is NOT listen to any of the above, but immersing himself in some decent motivation and people management books.

He can run, but not hide from himself. He's yet to prove to the world that he can build a legacy with winning mentality and self belief.

I can't name a club anywhere on this planet that has talent of our caliber, yet continually operates well below par. I put that down to Poch's inability to mentor each and every individual. If he's been in Eriksen's head, I'm sure Christian would've kept performing at the high level in which we all know he is capable, AFTER his head was turned. This nonchalant attitude from Eriksen is toxic and spread to other big names such as Dele Alli, Harry Kane, Eric Dier, Trippier and to a degree, Son.

A great attitude is just as contagious and that's what we need from these so called 100+ million euro players, who also have a huge effect on our younger or less experienced players.

In short, Poch needs to know how to bring the best out in an already brilliant squad, before he goes looking to win stuff with a lesser one.

I actually hope Poch is NOT listen to any of the above, but immersing himself in some decent motivation and people management books.

He can run, but not hide from himself. He's yet to prove to the world that he can build a legacy with winning mentality and self belief.

I can't name a club anywhere on this planet that has talent of our caliber, yet continually operates well below par. I put that down to Poch's inability to mentor each and every individual. If he's been in Eriksen's head, I'm sure Christian would've kept performing at the high level in which we all know he is capable, AFTER his head was turned. This nonchalant attitude from Eriksen is toxic and spread to other big names such as Dele Alli, Harry Kane, Eric Dier, Trippier and to a degree, Son.

A great attitude is just as contagious and that's what we need from these so called 100+ million euro players, who also have a huge effect on our younger or less experienced players.

In short, Poch needs to know how to bring the best out in an already brilliant squad, before he goes looking to win stuff with a lesser one.

And here's me thinking that we really needed a light-hearted thread to get a few smiling.....

Well it’s NOT “WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS” but he’d better be buying in and clueing up to make us champions in at least one way next season.