Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Enrique

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Benitez

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters
I want a committed manager who wants to be here through thick and thin. I am not confident that even if Poch gets his targets he wouldn't start engineering a move as soon as something goes wrong or he sees a job opening he likes.

He can choose to stay, he can choose to leave, but he absolutely should not be allowed to delay his choice.

It's about the club, not the manager.
That can equally apply to anybody else bought in. There's no guarantee that someone else will not behave in the same way after a season or two. For Levy, it might be a case of better the devil you know.

Agree, it should be about the club, but why haven't Levy/board made a statement to clear matters up?

Rafa got offered £12M/year to go China. Don't think Ashley could do much to convince him otherwise.

According to some sources close to Rafa he wanted to stay just wanted a bit of cash to push for a Europa position.

Apparently Ashley doesn't even have a hit list of new managers.

According to some sources close to Rafa he wanted to stay just wanted a bit of cash to push for a Europa position.

Apparently Ashley doesn't even have a hit list of new managers.

I rate rafa

But I think he’s played the newcastle job amazingly well.

The squad is good, it’s certainly not a miracle they stayed up.

He is moaning again. Moaning about the transfer window, moaning about not being able to compete with the big guns.

Anyone else sick of this guy? He always has an excuse. Shut the fuck up and earn the 9m a year or just walk.

Do you have video?

He is moaning again. Moaning about the transfer window, moaning about not being able to compete with the big guns.

Anyone else sick of this guy? He always has an excuse. Shut the fuck up and earn the 9m a year or just walk.

As much as I would have agreed with you, for once it was more like 'expectation management - as so many pundits/media and even fans now seem to get carried away because of what he's/we've achieved over the last few years.

If I were him, when asked those questions, I'd remind everyone what we face now as well.

If it was a whinning whinge about the club or some pseudo B/S, I'd agree with you, but it wasn't.

Attack attack attack attack attack.....yeh right!

Norwich tried that away from home for 45 minutes and had their pants pulled down and got a good spanking...with their coach then realising/admitting that it was tactically stupid. Getting a good spanking but playing open expansive football away from home against a top team, will 99% of the time get you properly f***ed.

But we are at home against Newcastle mate!!!...goal difference game for sure ha ha

I think we'll win and win well, but they are going to do a 'Villa' that's for certain; 10 men behind the ball and long hoofs to try and catch us out.

If we score early, it's going to be an easy win, if we don't .....

Which is why Bruce won't do a 'Norwich' with us...

Do you have video?

Here's what he had to say:

Speaking to Sky Sports PL (17/08/2019), Pochettino made it clear to former Spurs midfielder Redknapp that the North London club simply cannot compete with the champions.

“I think we are in a different process to Manchester City,” Pochettino told Sky Sports PL. “We can't compare. I think people try to compare us with Manchester City.

“Manchester City during these last three seasons has been building a team to win trophies and they are winning trophies. In the last two seasons, they won the Premier League. And for us, we are always the contender.

“We are building the team every single season or every single six months. I think that is the difference people struggle to realise. We arrive with our circumstances. We can't maybe fight face-to-face with them.”

Speaking to Sky Sports PL (17/08/2019), Pochettino made it clear to former Spurs midfielder Redknapp that the North London club simply cannot compete with the champions.

“I think we are in a different process to Manchester City,” Pochettino told Sky Sports PL. “We can't compare. I think people try to compare us with Manchester City.

“Manchester City during these last three seasons has been building a team to win trophies and they are winning trophies. In the last two seasons, they won the Premier League. And for us, we are always the contender.

“We are building the team every single season or every single six months. I think that is the difference people struggle to realise. We arrive with our circumstances. We can't maybe fight face-to-face with them.”

What he's saying is :poop:y are naffing financial cheats.

Transpose UAE for Manchester and you get a fairer description.

We have been hearing this “we are in a process” stuff for a few years now...and ok yes we haven’t been able to build the greatest team/squad over the past 5 years due to financial constraints, but equally we play many teams in the Premier League that have worse teams than us and we struggle to beat them...this comes back to the tactics or lack of them that Poch deploys....a good example will be this week end against Newcastle...we are expecting them to park the bus but already we are concerned that we will struggle to break them down because of the way we play....the only process involved here is the lack of tactical evolution by Poch...it’s deja-vu all over again

We have been hearing this “we are in a process” stuff for a few years now...and ok yes we haven’t been able to build the greatest team/squad over the past 5 years due to financial constraints, but equally we play many teams in the Premier League that have worse teams than us and we struggle to beat them...this comes back to the tactics or lack of them that Poch deploys....a good example will be this week end against Newcastle...we are expecting them to park the bus but already we are concerned that we will struggle to break them down because of the way we play....the only process involved here is the lack of tactical evolution by Poch...it’s deja-vu all over again

Continuous improvement is a process. And TBF it's working. It's incremental improvements with a few leaps forward.

Personally, I think this year will be a leap forward.