Match Thread. | Page 6 | Vital Football

Match Thread.

Pope, he basically said that we can't expect attacking football when he has only been here 5 mins! Bollox......
No he didn't. Not at all. What on earth were eyou listening to?

He said he wanted to improve the play and improve the passing and general football but it takes time and players.

He didn't say it directly but the inference to me was that they are working on that in the long term and for the short term on easy fixes and easy goals like set pieces

Theres absolutely no dressing up todays performance. It was terrible. He needs to go because he will take us down
Absolutly, to say we didn't deserve to win would be an understatement. So much so that I actually felt even more deflated when we got the goals back than I did before we scored. Feels like it will have given a false validation to the style of shit we churned out today.

Absolutly, to say we didn't deserve to win would be an understatement. So much so that I actually felt even more deflated when we got the goals back than I did before we scored. Feels like it will have given a false validation to the style of shit we churned out today.

I love the fans who hate us winning because it doesn't suit their prejudices.

Like those who complained when Calderwood got us back up into the second tier, who would have preferred us to stay down there because they didn't rate him. Take a look at yourself...

I love the fans who hate us winning because it doesn't suit their prejudices.

Like those who complained when Calderwood got us back up into the second tier, who would have preferred us to stay down there because they didn't rate him. Take a look at yourself...

Luke you not commenting on what looked a certain red card in the first half because it doesn't suit your paranoid conspiracy theory nonsense?

Luke you not commenting on what looked a certain red card in the first half because it doesn't suit your paranoid conspiracy theory nonsense?
So which was that certain red? And when have I ever said there was a conspiracy, rather than bemoaning poor decisions which have cost us points?

So which was that certain red? And when have I ever said there was a conspiracy, rather than bemoaning poor decisions which have cost us points?

Your whole the last decade has been a conspiracy by the FL against us and we aren't a dirty cheating side at all....

To be honest Pebble I personally have no issue with Forest mixing it.We are now stronger in the air which is better for us both end s of the pitch.Long term though we need either a creative player starting in the middle 3 or,if not,very attack minded full backs to give us more threat and balance.COYR.

Your whole the last decade has been a conspiracy by the FL against us and we aren't a dirty cheating side at all....
No - all I said was I haven't seen a team of cynical thugs playing for us over the past ten years.

I challenged you to pit the evidence of your own eyes against the stats you quote, but you've never said whether you really believe we've been that bad for all that time.

Whatever our individual thoughts if we beat Rotherham next week we are really likely to be in with a shout( for a week at least!) due to the other sides close to us having tricky games. I suppose it's down to whether you think MON has a longer term plan that includes more of a mix of playing with style as well as percentage football.

Last edited:
Didn't deserve it, but we won. But how many games recently have we been robbed by the officials, so yes, I will take this win and hopefully we can start to string some wins together, even though it

Didn't deserve it, but we won. But how many games recently have we been robbed by the officials, so yes, I will take this win and hopefully we can start to string some wins together, even though it

That is utter bollocks and a narrative that was created as a smoke screen. We have cheated and had as many blind eyes turned, as any other team. Ipswich, we should have been down to 10 men, arguably today as well. We have been very fortunate but we will always harp on about Keemar fucking Roofe and Preston. Its bull shit