Match Thread. | Vital Football

Match Thread.

If I could see the game I'd have a go, that's providing I could stay awake and that's debatable.
But I suspect that Mappred has something up his sleeve
And I'm expecting a win this time, think MoN may have been working on it.

Well done orf!

Nice to have football again. Not sure I got used to scoring 5 goals and playing reasonable football. Have to use today to get back to normal. Would be cool if we.could just score 1 or 2.

Think we might get a squeaky win

Guaranteed 3 points now chap.

Right I am off to the World Famous Lace Market Chippy for some snap before the game.

I like the lack of weather forecast ORF - these threads get that right about as often as my score predictions are on the money

Pants, Darikwa, Wague, Benny, Osborb, Watsons (c), Yates, Colback, Dash, Lolley, Grabs

Subs: Steele, Murphy, Carvalho, Robinson, Yacob, Pele, Ansarifard

3 holding midfielder's, Ozzy left back not sure Mon grasps what must win means . At least Grabban is back and cash does give use a bit more down the right, anyone spots a river could they point me in the right direction please.

3 holding midfielder's, Ozzy left back not sure Mon grasps what must win means . At least Grabban is back and cash does give use a bit more down the right, anyone spots a river could they point me in the right direction please.
Not sure theres a stream. will send you a link incase it is.

Bit despondent over that team selection, not what i was expecting/hoping for at all. but heyho, will be giving it my all today, 6 wins i think will do it.
come onnnnnn

bored already. used to moan about Karanka and his 2 defensive holding midfielders and now we got 3 of them. come onnnn ffs

Can anyone help out with getting eyes on this? Usual sources all dry today.

Yes I know a ticket would be the best option...

Is it not on ifollow today then? Sounds like we are waiting for them to take the lead, minimal attacking threat from us.