Match Thread: Oldham Athletic v Lincoln City | Page 21 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Oldham Athletic v Lincoln City

Shoot me, but Akinde might be a great player for some of you, but strikers get paid to score and he had a couple of sitters that should have been put away, he seems unable to find the net. A generally poor all round effort tonight against 10 men. Lots of hit and hoof!
No bullets from me.

Strikers get paid to make sure THE TEAM score. And it’s got to the point where we’re not. We need to shake this team up so they remember we have a squad.

My team for next match:
Vickers
Eardley Wilson Shackell Toffolo
Bostwick Frecklington
Gordon Pett Mensah
Green

Carlisle (H), Colchester (A), FGR (H), Mansfield (H), Oldham (A) and Stevenage (A) is a nasty little run of games. We have one left before Morecambe, Crewe, Cambridge and Port Vale.

In the same period, MK Dons have played Macclesfield and Morecambe at home. A tad easier.

Strikers get paid to make sure THE TEAM score. And it’s got to the point where we’re not. We need to shake this team up so they remember we have a squad.

My team for next match:
Vickers
Eardley Wilson Shackell Toffolo
Bostwick Frecklington
Gordon Pett Mensah
Green

Bostwick has been immense at the back for weeks, why on earth would you move him into midfield? And Mensah instead of Andrade...yeah, nice one.

Carlisle (H), Colchester (A), FGR (H), Mansfield (H), Oldham (A) and Stevenage (A) is a nasty little run of games. We have one left before Morecambe, Crewe, Cambridge and Port Vale.

In the same period, MK Dons have played Macclesfield and Morecambe at home. A tad easier.

I’m sure MK have played more than 2 games in that period compared to us