Match Thread: Oldham Athletic v Lincoln City | Vital Football

Match Thread: Oldham Athletic v Lincoln City

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
Ref Watch - Oldham Athletic v Lincoln City:

Information on tonight's Match Officials.

https://lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/ref-watch-oldham-athletic-v-lincoln-city/

DC: "We're defending really well as a group.":

Summary of yesterday's Press Conference with Danny Cowley.

https://lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/dc-were-defending-really-well-as-a-group/

"I am far from convinced he is the right man for the job." (Who Are Ya?):

Thank you to Oldham Athletic supporters Paddy and Steven for answering our questions!

The link to the first set of answers:
https://lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/i-am-far-from-convinced-he-is-the-right-man-for-the-job/

The link to the second set of answers:
https://lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk...is-the-right-man-for-the-job/2/#gallery-slide

Times like tonight I wish I was living on the east coast - they are two hours ahead of the west coast. I'll be getting up at 3:45am to watch the game on i-Follow ??. 5:45am is a bit more civilised ??. Come on you Imps - lets get back on the winning trail tonight.

Times like tonight I wish I was living on the east coast - they are two hours ahead of the west coast. I'll be getting up at 3:45am to watch the game on i-Follow ??. 5:45am is a bit more civilised ??. Come on you Imps - lets get back on the winning trail tonight.
You live in Australia? And you follow the Imps? How does that happen?

*not being facetious – I am genuinely interested.

Make it sound so simple... I guess it is now with the interweb, streaming and the like!

He is from Lincoln originally and he emigrated to Australia a few years ago. He came back to watch the Imps at Wembley last season in the Checkatrade Final and he flew from Perth with Jordanimp another Perth based City fan. I met Perthimp outside Wembley because I got his ticket for him and we sat near to each other.

Really nice chap, although he did have a silly hat on at Wembley but I can forgive him that :LOL:

He is from Lincoln originally and he emigrated to Australia a few years ago. He came back to watch the Imps at Wembley last season in the Checkatrade Final and he flew from Perth with Jordanimp another Perth based City fan. I met Perthimp outside Wembley because I got his ticket for him and we sat near to each other.

Really nice chap, although he did have a silly hat on at Wembley but I can forgive him that :LOL:
Just wow. That is amazing.

Had to google this 'Distance as the Crow Flies : 8996.341 Miles' !!!

Oh ha ha ???? - had to be done ? Great day & will be forever grateful for arranging my ticket for such a great view. Jordan (& his dad) & I still see each other occasionally for a catch-up & chat about all things Imps. Onwards & upwards with the Loco ??

I wonder who Notty's 'We need to talk about...' thread will be about tonight?

Perhaps Matt Rhead, who still needs two goals to hit fifty...will tonight be the night?

Or JA for smashing a club record five goals away from home?

Or Kellan Gordon for a full League debut hat-trick?

Or me, for being too optimistic?

Or no one, because it is an away game?

It should actually get better and ‘warm’ up as kick off approaches. If there’s any wind advantage it’d be a decent toss to win.

4B7FDE09-EA60-4537-96DD-06458CA021E6.png

Saturday would be best, hopefully after our 6th goal, well it will happen sometime ! Good look to the supporters going tonight, fine before KO or so it says !
UTI.

Well, at least Danny won't have cause to complain about the pitch not being watered.
Down side for us is that the Oldham players probably have webbed feet by now.

Setting off now, hopefully meet up with Jules for s pre game drink. Hope the M60 rush hr traffic is not to bad.